34

Scolding hot water rained down on Carter's tense back, his thoughts ate away at him. What the hell was he doing? He knows once this shame of a marriage is over she'll be gone, she doesn't need him anymore and for some reason it upset him. He won't like he does like her, she's the sweetest girl he's every met, she isn't money hungry or greedy. She's obviously not easy, granted she nearly gave in but she's not easy. Her mind is always running, constantly she's asking questions above anything, she's such a curious girl. A naive, curious girl. His grandfather was right, Carter once was a hopeless romantic, things change. He knows what the real world is like.

A quiet click alerted Carter, causing him to freeze.

"I'm sorry." Tori's soft voice mumbled as she entered the bathroom. "I have to get something out from underneath the sink."

He took this as a chance to peak at her while she was wearing what she was. He pulled the curtain away just enough to get a view of her, and god was it a good view. She was bent over, the underwear she had been wearing ruled in his favor. His snakes his long fingers around his member, rubbing himself roughly. He couldn't help himself, she was fuel to his fire.

"Alright I'll leave you-" She turned around, eyes growing as they landed at him holding himself. "What are you doing?" She questioned slowly.

Her face was flushed red, he couldn't speak as he stopped pumping himself aggressively. Just looking into her eyes nearly sends him over the edge.

Her eyes raked up and down his body, planting themselves on his length. Tori's next move shocked Carter even more, she wrapped her small hand around his hard length. His eyes flutter close as she starts pumping him harder and faster, he thought it was the most amazing feeling in the world. That is until she put him in her mouth, her tongue ran over his tip causing his eyes to shoot open. She did it again only this time more aggressively, making Carter lungs forward with pleasure. His large hands forced their way into Tori's soft silky red curls, tugging roughly at the roots. Her tongue danced around Carter's tip until he came undone. As he came in her warm mouth she flicked her tongue over his tip again and again causing him to twitch and jerk in between her lips.

"Victoria." He growled pulling himself out of her, he's never felt so high after something like this. He had to stop that wet tongue of hers, it was driving him crazy in a good way.

********

The night sky was dark with a small amount of stars, Tori took a long drag of her menthol cigarette. The smoke faded quickly into the night air, she does this often, sits outside past midnight looking up at the stars. Ever since she was a child she'd come out side at night to be alone, it always made her feel better. She would normally cry when she was alone in the darkness, it would make her feel less empty as she starred off into the lonely surroundings. A smile formed on her acrossed her full lips as a memory of her father played in her head.

"Hey, you okay?" Carter's voice brought her out of her trance. "You're crying." He took a seat next to Tori on a the concert step.

"Yeah I'm fine." She laughed softly. "I do things like this, it makes me feel better."

Carter's large palm landed gently on Tori's puffy red cheek, ever so slowly he wipes the tears from under eyes with with his rough thumb.

"Why are you crying?" His voice was as gentle as his touch.

Tori laid her smaller hand on top of his large one. "Sometimes I just have to."

He couldn't tear his deep brown eyes from her glowing green ones, it was impossible. A part of him wanted to kiss her so passionately, but he knew better. He knows what this is, and once this is over she'll be gone. In a swift motion he peels his hand away from her soft face.

"Why don't we head to bed?" He smiles before standing up to walk back inside. "We have a long day at the office tomorrow."

********

Morning had finally come around. The night was long and rough, Carter couldn't sleep at all. It was as if thought the night wasn't going to end, even when it did he didn't get any sleep. His thoughts took turns to dark places, and he just couldn't bring himself out of it.
The birds outside his large window began to chirp like they do in Disney films. It was peaceful.

Loud music boomed around the rustic house, the sound bounced from wall to wall until it made it's way to Carter's ears.

What the hell is that girl doing? Sliding his bare feet from under the covers and placing them on the cold hardwood floor, he lifts himself from his California king bed. Shuffling his feet against the floor, he makes his way to the living room. The sight he found was... appealing. Victoria Walters was in his living room, wearing skin tight yoga pants, and a supportive sports bra. A mat was sprawled out at her feet, while the music was blaring.

She bent over to touch her toes, the fabric of the yoga pants were in his favor. He assumed if they were any color but black they'd show her bare skin underneath. She repeated the process of touching her toe about ten more times, before turning around.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" Tori's face flushed as red as her crimson hair.

"Yeah..." He whispered. What is this feeling? His heart feels like it's going to burst in his chest, why is he getting nervous around her? "No." He quickly changed his answer. "No you didn't, do you want to go get breakfast and then head to work?"

"Yeah just let me go change, you should get dressed too." She laughed before walking off to her room.

**************************

SO GOOD NEWS, WATTPAD GOT FIX. WHICH MEANS MY STORY IS BACK. I'm going to start writing it in a notebook, that way if this happens again I can make a back up one. I hope you all are as excited as I am that it's back, I got really upset. I was afraid it wasn't going to come back and I got really upset, I pour my heart and soul into this book. This is the first book I'm actually proud of, and I noticed how much it's picked up since I wrote the first chapter, I got upset because I was scared you all weren't going to be able to read more🙃😞. Let's hope it doesn't disappear again. Enjoy❤️