twenty four

I hear a knock at the door, but I didn't move. I assumed Aleah would answer it, considering I haven't been out of the dorm except to go to class for a week and a half. I hear the door open, and I shove the blankets over my head.

"She doesn't want to talk to you!" Aleah hisses. I turn over, and peek through the blankets, that are covering my face. I see Harry standing there, his hand gripping his hair.

Fuck.

"I don't care! I need to talk to her! I'm not leaving until I at least see her!" Harry whispers. I grin, until I realize that I'm still upset with him. "Where is she!" Harry says loudly. I hear loud footsteps come towards me. I can fell his hand around the blankets as he yanks them off of me. His eyes were on fire, and his expression was over all pissed off. "Emma, wake up!" he says. I pretend to wake up, seeing him, with my eyes wide.

"H-Harry?" I say sleepily. He gives me a light smile, and I sit up, rubbing my chin. "What are you doing here?" I ask, even though I already know why.

"I need to talk to you," he says quietly. I nod my head slowly, and stand up. He pulls me in for a hug, and I pat his back. He quickly releases me, and intertwines our fingers together, leading me out of the dorm.

At this point, I was happy I had appropriate clothes on. He is ahead of me, not by much, but enough to drag me out of the dorm building. He walks through the parking lot, and stops at his car. He opens the door for me, and waits until I am fully in the seat, before racing around the other side, and slipping in. He quickly turns his body towards me.

"Emma, I'm so sorry! I wasn't thinking when I brought Liz with me. Nothing even happened! I promise! I took her upstairs, and opened and shut my door, I waited for you to leave, and then kicked her out. I'm so sorry, it will never happen again! Hell, I will never talk, or look at her again, if that's what you want! Em, I really like you, and I'm over her now, I swear," he says. I look up at him, his face is pale.

I can feel the burning sensation of tears forming in my eyes. I stop them from falling, for now.

"Harry, I-," I start.

"Emma, please, please forgive me. When you wrote that note and said you hated everything about me, it tore me apart. I want this to work, I want us to work" he cuts me off. He seems to be in a hurry, for some odd reason. I decide to ignore that.

"Harry, I forgive you," I start. His eyes light up, and he grins. "But please give me a few days to recover, ok?" I say. His face drops, as I turn to open his car door.

"Em." he says. I turn to face him, and he doesn't look straight at me. "I need you," he whispers. I decide to let my tears fall, and I tilt my head down so he doesn't see. "I'm sorry, shit. Don't cry," he coos. He reaches his hand up to my face, and cups my cheek. I smile weakly at him, before opening the door, and slipping out of his car. I walk to the building, and turn to see him still sitting there. He's looking at the steering wheel, I enter the dorms, and turn to watch him through the glass. I see him hit his steering wheel over and over in frustration, before speeding off. I run down the hallways, until I hit someone, and fall to the floor.

"What the hell!" an annoying voice says. Shit. I know who that voice belongs to.

"Fuck," I say under my breath. "Sorry, Courtney. Let me help you up," I say standing on my own feet, I reach my hand down to her. She takes it, and I help her to her feet. She storms off, and steps into her room.

Every time I turn around, something else happens. Everything revolves around Harry now.

~~~~

Short filler.

Hope you liked it.

Sooo , do you guys think harry's lying?

Will Emma need him, as much as he needs her?