twenty

Harry shifted in his sleep, letting go of me, and turning over. I jolt awake as the tingling feeling was where his presence was. I frown, and sit up, rubbing my temples. I look over at him, and he is sound asleep. I push the blankets off of me, and stand up, stretching. I look at my phone, and I have six texts. I groan, opening all of them.

' From Lou- Hey, where are you? '

' From Lou- why aren't you at your dorm? '

' From Lou- you're w/ harry. '

' From Liam- Louis called. are u ok? '

' From unknown- Harry won't always be there to save you '

' From Aleah- u've been with harry? all this time? is there something going on? ;) '

I read the one from an unknown number over and over again. I decide to not reply, because I have no idea who it could be. I dial Louis' number, and press the call button. I quietly open the door to Harry's room, shutting it behind me.

"Hey," he says sadly.

"Hey, sweet thaaaaaang," I say, keeping my voice low. He fake laughs. "What's wrong?" I ask, furrowing my brows. He sighs, before speaking.

"You've been spending so much time with Harry, and I'm afraid you might tell him it was me..." he says slowly. I look down at my feet, and start pacing.

"Lou. Listen, if you don't want me to tell him, I won't. But you need to promise me, that you will. Sooner than later, ok?" I look at Harry's door, and my thoughts flicker to the paper with my name written on it.

"Ok, I promise," he says softly.

"Alright, love you. Bye Louis," I say quickly before hanging up. I gently turn the door knob, and push the door open. I close it shut behind me. Harry is still sound asleep. I take this opportunity to look at the sheet of paper. I shuffle through the sheets on his desk, before finding the right one. I pick it up, and scan over it. I hear Harry mumbling from behind me, so I quickly fold it and cram it into my bag. I turn around and lay on the bed, causing him to roll over. His eyes flicker open, and I smile. His eyes grow wide, before jumping from the bed. I sit up, and look at him.

What did i do?

"Harry? What's wrong?" I ask loudly. Shit. Fuck. What the hell did I do?

"You need to leave!" Harry yells. He furrows his brows, in anger. I look at him, and can feel my eyes gloss over. "You need to get out of here!" he screams. I quickly stand up, and shuffle around, gathering my things. I pull my sweats on over his boxers, and leave his shirt on. I swing his door open, and begin to walk out. " Emma," he starts. I turn to face him, tears brimming my eyes. " Don't tell anyone where you were," he says coldly. I face the door, walking out of his room, and slamming it shut behind me. I walk to the end of the hallway, and press my back against the wall, sliding down it. I prop my elbows on my knees, and put my face in my hands. I sob, and cry.

I hear someone open their door, and I push my face up, to see that its Liam.

"Emma?" he whispers. I stand up, and run over to him, pushing my face in his chest, sobbing. He rubs my back, and soothes me. This goes on for about five minutes. I push away from him, and wipe under my eyes. Before exhaling.

"Can you give me a ride to the dorms?" I ask quietly. He nods his head, before grabbing my hand, and leading me down the steps. I follow him out the door, and to his car, where he opens the door for me. I slip into the seat, and bring my knees to my face, burying into it.

I cry the whole car ride. Liam, holding my hand, while driving. He pulls into the dorm lot, and gets out, walking around to open my door. He wraps his arm over my shoulders, leading me into the building.

Once we're in my dorm, he lays on my bed with me, holding me. I cry for little while, until finally, I'm all cried out. I sit up, and look over to him.

"I'm sorry," I chuckle, wiping my tears away. He lightly smiles, before sitting up.

"Emma, you don't have to tell me what happened. But I'm here if you want to talk about it," he says. I grin at him, before criss-crossing my legs.

I tell him everything. From the beginning of my feelings for Harry, to the texts he sent me, to just hours earlier. He doesn't comment, just nods his head.

" Emma, you don't need to be around Harry by yourself," he begins. I give him a puzzled look.

"Everyone tells me that! But no one tells me why, or what's going on!" I raise my voice. I put my face in my hands.

"Just trust me, ok?" He says flatly.

"No!!! I want to know!" I scream. "Why is it so bad that I like Harry? Why can't I be around him?" I yell. I get up from my bed, and pace.

"Emma, Harry isn't.. You see, he doesn't...he hasn't been the same since Liz dumped him. He kind of went into this huge depressed stage, that made him go sort of crazy. He used to throw things, and get into fights, and drink everyday. He even started smoking half a pack of cigarettes a day! He just, every weekend, he would bring a new girl to the house, hoping he could feel for them, what he felt for her. He ended up kicking them out in the middle of the night. I mean, sure this was a little over a year ago, but I don't want you getting hurt. He's better now. But he still loves her, I don't think he'll ever get over her..." he speaks slowly. My mouth was open the whole time he was speaking, shocked that Harry would do those things. Thoughts of me and Harry, ever being together, were ripped apart. My heart shattered, and my brain turned to mush.

"Liam, thank you so much for everything. But I need to be alone right now, I'm sorry," I say. He stands, and embraces me. He walks to the door, and turns.

"Call me later, please," he says. I nod my head, and he walks out of the door, closing it behind him. I lock it, and go back to my bed.

Harry, went crazy? And depressed? Why didn't I see it? Why didn't he tell me? Why didn't anyone tell me? I've wasted my time, liking Harry, and spending time with him. To find out, he's still in love with a slut, that cheated on him? I will not ever talk to Harry again.

I woke up the next morning, calling the schools office to tell them I was sick, yesterday, and today. I go to the bathroom, to take a bath. I pull my bag, from the kitchen table, pulling my phone from it, and seeing the piece of paper. I grab it, and unfold it.

Emma Landon,

-----

ooooh cliffhanger!!!

sorry i havent posted recently. a lot of family issues..

but ilyyyyyyyyy alll xx