B1OOD - [THE ASSET]

Start from the beginning

     Noctis was about to say something but Art quickly adds, "When you're tired you become furious? Fine. Then get mad at me. Say all the wrong things to me. Do your worst in front of me. As long as I am the only one who is able to see it, I will take it."

     Noctis didn't know why but he suddenly felt teary while listening to Art.

     Looks like his tiredness was finally getting the best of him.

     "I will take all of you," Art says, then he opens his arms wide and adds, "Now come here and let me take your tiredness away."

     Noctis bit his lower lip, and then he stands up and rushes towards his lover to embrace him.

     Art wraps his arms around Noctis, and Noctis did the same to him.

     "It will be your fault if I get used to being spoiled by you," Noctis says, his face buried at Art's chest.

     "Don't worry, I like spoiling you anyways," Art says with a smile, then, he carries Noctis (bridal style) towards his bed and gently puts him down.

     Art went on top of him, staring deeply down at Noctis's eyes.

     Noctis couldn't help but chuckle as he says, "As much as I want to have sex with you right now my love, I think my body wouldn't be able to do it. I might not even be able to make my cock go up."

     Art laughs at what Noctis just said. He flicks Noctis' nose and tells him, "I'm not seducing you idiot. I'm feeding you."

     "Did you just call your lord an idiot?" Noctis jokingly asks.

     Art grins and sat on top of Noctis. Then he loosens his collar while his eyes were still looking down at Noctis.

     Noctis licks his lips seductively as he stares at Art, "Are you sure you're not seducing me?" he asks again.

     Art lowly chuckles and grabs Noctis's arm. Then he pulls him, and just in a snap, Art was sitting on the bed while Noctis sat on top of Art's lap, their faces facing each other.

     "You know what, I think I could actually have sex with you right now after all," Noctis says, half jokingly but half seriously as well.

     Art laughs and leans his head to the side so Noctis could have a better access to his neck, "Alright, enough with the jokes. Bon Appétit my lord."

     Noctis stares at Art's and licks his lips again. Then his eyes turns red, and his fangs slowly appears, signaling Art that he was ready to feast on him.

     "Bon Appétit," he echoes. Then without any hesitation, he leans forward and pierces is sharp fangs on Art's flesh.

     Art flinches, but after a few seconds, he was able to adjust to it.

     Noctis was sucking on Art so hard it felt like Art would run dry. But Noctis knew his limits. He pulls away from Art and quickly wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

     Noctis wasn't going to risk making Art faint even by how exhausted he felt.

     "That's enough for tonight," Noctis says.

     "Are you sure?" Art genuinely asks, and Noctis nods his head and leans forward to kiss Art on the lips.

     He drapes his arms around Art's neck and presses his forehead on his.

     Without saying anything, he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, "Let's stay here for a couple more seconds," he tells Art.

     Art smiles and gently kisses his nose.