Don't change the subject.
As I was telling you, you need to do something.. go out, keep yourself busy, anything to take your mind of things.

-Me: I already told you that I am fine.

*Her face gets serious. I just roll my eyes.

-Chandrely: No your not! You need to stop moping around for that man, I understand the guy is hot and everything.. that you love him even. But girl come on, if it hurts you it isn't worth it.

Some loves are toxic you know and even tho you love someone, sometimes you need to let them go, because that's the better choice for your soul and heart. You're young and beautiful you can find someone else someone better.

*I look at her with sadness.

-Me: I don't want to look, meet or find someone else, I just want a few days away from everyone in Christian's circle. To much drama and things happening I'm just to tired.

*She looks at me defeated.

-Chandrely: Ugh fine, if you don't want to go find another man to rock your world it's your loss, ok then.. at least spend some with more friends. It might help.

Speaking of which, you don't know who's coming back for a few weeks?

*She says with excitement, I look at her with a face that says.. tell me already because I don't have a clue.

-Chandrely: Nada?... increible, (nothing?.. unbelievable). You didn't even try to guess.

*She says looking bored at me. I just shake my head at her.

-Me: Ya dime, de por Dios. (Tell me already, for God's sake).

-Chandrely: Patrick, Pat is coming. Estupida. (Stupid)

*She says smiling and even more excited.

(Patrick)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Patrick)

*Pat, (short for Patrick) is a friend of us. We know him since we were about six years old, we met him when we first moved in mom's current place.. he used to live next door.

*After him we met Annette then Chandrely. The 5 of us were friends, good friends actually.. well we still are.

*Now you will think that he has some kind of crush on me, or has always been in love with me or still is.

*Sorry to crush your bubble, but he's not. That isn't the case. You know some man and woman can be friends without having a sexual connection.

*Well that's Pat with us except for Annette, who he used to have a crush on.. he was always so in love with Annette.

*Pat is more like a brother to me, to us. He left a few years ago and move far away from here, like to the other side of the country.
We were still in contact, at least twice a week we chat or message each other.

Soulmatesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें