Chapter 26

When I got home it was late, or later than I normally get home on a weekend. I heard the music pounding from outside on the front lawn, what the hell is he doing?
I walked in covering my ears and saw Keath drunk, a bottle of whiskey in hand and eyes closed.
I walked past him and into the master bedroom, yes I'm still pissed off and hurt from this morning...or afternoon.
After a while, I heard the music get turned off and I crawled into bed, pretending I was sleeping.
I heard the door open and close, I felt the bed dip down on his side, I felt his arms snake around me and pull me close, I smelt the whiskey on his breath and it churned my stomach.
"Ally." He whispered.
I ignored it, still pretending I was sleeping, childish I know...but that's the only way that I am going to be able to calm myself completely and get my thoughts together.
Finally, Keath gave up after an hour of trying, I waited till he was passed out and went to go watch some anime and clear my mind.
The morning came and went, its now afternoon and he's still not up yet. Sighing I got up, got dressed, and went to the store for food since Keath hasn't bought any food...just alcohol.
After food shopping, I figured Keath would be awake.
I took another bus back to my house hoping that keath would be awake and I can talk to him I didn't really like how things ended last night I was being a real bitch to him and I wanted to make amends.
As I'm heading up to the house I can't help but feel this sudden uneasy feeling in my stomach...
I open the door and close it softly hoping I won't wake keath
I walk up the stairs and head to the room and I open the door, but only to find keath on top of a skank but not just any skank but my fucking flesh and blood...Katy is under keath when I walk in the room.
She looks me dead in the eyes, and I can clearly see the shock and fear in her eyes.
Keath soon follows Katy's gaze I look at him he looks at me for a moment time stopped...and then he looked down at the position him and Katy were in.
"Oh shit um Ally..." He starts but I don't wait for him to finish I walk out of the room and head to the living room where some of my clothes are and I grab those and my backpack, wallet, phone, and head out the door I can't do this anymore my demons we're right he only loved me for one thing and one thing only.
I'm done.
"Ally... Please... I'm sorry... Katy and I-" Keath started but I didn't want to listen to him so I cut him off.
"You what keath?! Your sorry for what? For having sex with my cousin or getting caught?!" I yelled. "I thought you loved me...how could I be so fucking stupid!? I thought you where the one.. but I was very wrong.." I shouted, by now the tears are gushing down my cheeks.
Just then, the voice that I've been trying to keep quite for so long...spoke up once more. I told you! I told you he didn't love you, you didn't believe me, now look at the price you'll have to pay, poor Ally, no one is ever going to care. I thought we went through that already.
"Stop it! Get out of my fucking head!?" I yelled.
Keath looked at me shocked and confused. "Are you okay Ally?" He asked.
Questions where flying through my head what did I do to him to deserve this?
"Oh? So now you're gonna pay attention to me? Now you're gonna pretend you care? No. How long?" I asked.
He looks down with a look of guilt. "I've always cared...I pay as much attention as I-"
"HOW FUCKING LONG KEATH!?" I yelled.
He started avoiding my gaze and whispered something coherent that I couldn't hear.
"Speak up Keath." I said frustrated.
"A few weeks..." Keath answered softly. "Look Ally I'm sorry for what I did I just...she...look I'm sorry I regret everything that I did too you Ally, ok I l-"
"If you loved me you wouldn't have cheated on me! If you loved me you wouldn't have ignored me! Or went with your friends who might I add hate me and the ground I step on!" I began to yell once again, I walked away leaving him there with a pained look on his face.
"Oh and by the way keath I'm sorry...." I said before I walked away tears staining my cheeks I'm on the verge of a panic attack realizing all that's happened.
My mom, my dad, my cousin/whore/slut/bitch thing, and my apparent brother Damon was right..and last but not least...my demons where right..
"Sorry for what? He asked clear confusion in his voice but I kept waking, and walking and walking until my feet ached and toes were swollen I looked up not realizing where I ended up...in front of my house the same place where Keath had taken me from to help me.
Their cars were parked in the driveway, my mom white convertible, and my dads black Jeep.
I stepped in the door quietly and made my way to the room locking the door before I went to my bathroom and grabbed my double sided razor blade from where I had left it last time.
The floor had my blood on it still, shows how much my parents actually care...never checked my room, they don't care.
I held the blade to my wrist nit cutting sideways...but straight up the vain...the blood spilled out of my wrist, I watched it as it began to make a puddle on the floor, doing the same to the other wrist I sat on the floor as my vision began to blur.
see you in hell keath...

Shared credit with FRRYPNDALOVER who has one of her own books in the works, and in honour of her helping me finish this chapter I am featuring one of her books, "Silent Treatment". She will also be posting a chapter of her very own the only thing I will be doing, is making it fit in with the storyline and fixing any spelling mistakes, grammar issues...although I known to have my fair share as well I have gone back to reread and fix it all.