Chapter 7

Keath's P.O.V.

It was finally time for lunch, which meant I got to see Ally, my beautiful angel.
When she came into the cafeteria I saw a bruise on her cheek, her other cheek was red and in the shape of a hand, I gritted my teeth and waited for her to come to sit down at our table.
Then I noticed she was trying not to limp. I got up and walked over to her putting my hand around her waist, taking a little bit of her weight off her foot not too much so people wouldn't notice that she was hurt. I know she would hate it if I picked her up and carried her to our table so this is all I could really do.
When we got to our table in the back of the cafeteria, I let her sit down and then I sat beside her just like the day before.
"I'm fine." She said looking down at the table, I gave her a confused look. "I knew you were going to ask if I was okay, so I just decided to tell you I was."
"Fair enough." I half smiled.
She surprised me by kissing me....in front of everyone in the cafeteria, she is usually trying not to get anyone's attention yet she kisses me in the most public, judgemental area of the school? Whatever I know she needed it, so I kissed her back placing my hand carefully on her cheek.
Then she pulled away, "Sorry, I think that got a lot of attention." She frowned.
"Yes it did, but whatever, let them hate it won't change a thing about us." I smiled, pecking her lips once more.
"Can we ditch the rest of the day?" She asked.
"Why the hell not," I said getting up, she smiled and got up too taking my hand in hers and we headed for the exit.
"Are you going to fuck Ally?" Some girl with black hair and blue eyes asked with a sneer.
"What's it to you? I bet you wish it was you that gets to hold her hand, to feel her lips on yours, but whatever she's mine, go find someone that can love you for the skank you really are." I smirked.
And I could see Ally blush from the corner of my eye.
"Yea, as if I would ever want a lying emo little cunt like her, I mean she is totally worthless, and has nothing in store for her the world would be better off without her," she said glaring at Ally, "And you would be better off with me." She winked.
I gagged, "If I wanted a skank I would go to my ex, she seems cleaner than most of you whores, sorry if that's not what you want to here...but its true." Then I kissed Ally right there in front of everyone seeing how we had everyone in the cafeterias attention.
She kissed back automatically, causing those girls to storm off, and having everyone's jaw drop.

Ally's P.O.V.

I cannot believe we just did that, I mean yeah, we kissed in the back of the cafeteria at our table, but I guess we weren't noticed at all, but now...I can be sure everyone noticed.
This is what I wanted to avoid..but the look on those sluts faces priceless, I would do anything to see it again.
I pulled Keath out of the cafeteria, as soon as we were in the hall he stopped and pulled me back by the hand my face was on his chest, I looked up at him and before I knew it his lips were on mine again but this kiss was somehow different, not forceful or anything just slightly different than the rest, it was a victory kiss.
I broke the kiss and pulled him outside to his car so we could leave.

Keath's P.O.V.

Ughhh she's so adorable, I wish I met her before I dated my ex.
Ally is just perfect her hair even in the morning looks amazing, her face without makeup looks better than with, she has curves but with the shirts she wears you can hardly see them, they are a lite big on her, but she looks beautiful all the same, she's amazing, funny, kind, loving, caring, and she's all mine, no one else's, if anyone else looks at her in any way that suggests more than friends I'm going to beat him up, she's mine.
"Can we go now?" Ally asked.
"Yes, we can go now." I rolled my eyes laughing as we got into my car.
She leaned over and kissed my cheek.
"So where to?" I asked Ally.
"Hmm well, I haven't really thought that far ahead, I just wanted to get out of there." She said looking out the window.
I wasn't sure what we could do, I don't really know much about her, her favourite colour I couldn't tell you, her favourite movie, fuck I don't know, best friend, no idea.
"We could just drive around and get to know each other more, I mean we don't know all the simple things so it'd be easier that way," I said.
"Nah I have an idea it relates to the getting to know each other, but in a different way than just asking." She smiled.
"What do you mean? Like sex?" I asked.
Her eyes went wide in shock, "no no no no, not sex no." She continued to look at me with fear all over her face, her hands were shaking too, was she...raped?
"Okay good, cause I was going to say that's a little fast for only being a couple for not even twenty-four hours." I laughed trying to get her to loosen up a bit and go back to being happy.
"Yea that would be way too fast for my liking." She said looking at the road ahead of us. "Go to the store and then we'll go to my house, okay?"
"Okay, princess," I said.
🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤
A/N sorry for the late update, today has been kinda...I don't know it just wasn't a good day but here ya guys go, enjoy ladies and gents.