Chapter 23

Keath's P.O.V.

"You're a fucking liar!!! There is no way in fucking hell that you are here to apologize for all the hell you put me through....just no...get out!" I heard Ally yell at someone.
"Listen to me! I'm sorry about your pathetic boyfriend, he doesn't deserve you." Some guy said.
I clenched my hands slightly and waited for Ally to say something.
"So what? You think you can come in here....into his hospital room, tell me you're sorry, call my boyfriend pathetic, and tell me that he doesn't deserve me?" Ally managed to say, I could hear it in her voice that she was going to lose her mind soon. "Just because you apologized you think you can come in here and tell me that he...my boyfriend Keath....doesn't deserve me? You think that just because you apologized, you think that now you can swoop in and save the day? That everything you have done to me....it will all just disappear? That we can move on and the past won't matter?" I heard her get up and felt her let go of my hand.
"You're fucking pathetic, the past isn't going to disappear, and I'll be damned if I ever forgive you."
"Ally I'm –" He started.
"Just. Leave. Now." Ally said sternly.
I heard him walk out and I opened my eyes to really bright lights.
Just then Ally looked back at me and saw that I was awake.
In seconds she was calling in the doctors and kissing my cheek....she started to cry harder than I've ever seen her cry, slowly I lifted up my hand and wiped her tears away, instantly she grabbed my hand and started to kiss each and every finger multiple times.
The doctors came in and started doing there usual checks Ally just sat beside my bed smiling the entire time.

Ally's P.O.V.

It's been a week finally I get to take Keath back home, we haven't been there in a month or so now, can't wait to sleep beside him in our comfortable bed and feel his arms wrapped tightly around me again.
"What are you smiling about darling?" Keath asked confused.
"Nothing that you need to know right now." I replied.
Ever since he woke up from the medically induced coma, he's been calling me cute little pet names and such, he's been clingy like a lot more than usual, wanting to do a lot more things together, like cuddle, watch movies, go to parks.....so many more things rather than talk in a room alone.
This has taught me that nothing lasts forever, everything has to end at some point, and the things that are meant to last....take longer to dispose of.
"God I hate taking city busses." Keath complained.
"Yeah, well we are not walking across town when you just got out of the hospital." I said as I fought back a smile.
Keath glared playfully at me, "You're lucky I love you Ally."
"I know I'm lucky." I smiled.
All of a sudden I felt Keath wrap his arms around me from behind, "You're so beautiful, and I'm lucky to have a girl like you." Keath whispered softly in my ear before nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.
"I don't know what I'd do without you Keath..." I whispered, mostly to myself, but I know he heard me because I felt his cheeks puff up a bit from his smile and felt him as he nuzzled his head deeper into my neck.
He's blushing I thought to myself as my smile grew wider.
I seriously love him more than he will ever know.
——————————————————
A/N - Hey guys sorry its been so long....I was hoping to get this chapter up a long time ago, but I've been going through a lot of changes, I now live on my own with my current boyfriend, did a lot of stupid stuff I needed to recover from, doctors appointments, and all that fun stuff,but I'm back, not sure for how long, but still back, hope everyone is doing good and enjoys this chapter even though its super Fucking short.