Chapter 6

Keath's P.O.V.

I drove home to get ready for school, I live on my own now because my parents were really abusive and I couldn't put up with it anymore, so I got a job, searched for a house to move into, I found a nice place that was in my money range and moved out.
I went inside to have a shower and get ready for school. I took off my shirt to see the many scars I had on my wrists and all the cuts from two days ago, she doesn't know about it, I know about her self harm she just doesn't know that I know.
And after she kissed me, I couldn't help but feel like...I don't know to call me cliché, but I felt like I was the only one that mattered at that moment and for the first time...I didn't feel so worthless.
I took all my clothes off and got in the shower still with the memory of Ally's kiss stuck in my head, never fading.
When I got out of the shower and was dressed, I put on some eyeliner on my water rim.
I straightened my hair, then looked at myself in the mirror, I was wearing my white T-shirt, black skinny jeans, and my black pullover sweatshirt.
I looked pretty good if I might say so myself.

Ally's P.O.V.

As soon as Keath got back to my house I was out the door and had my lips on his. Ughh I just want to kiss him all day, fuck school, who cares about school when all I want to do is be with him and kiss him.
He kissed me back instantly, wrapping his arms around me.
After about a minute Keath broke the kiss, "We had better get going or we will be late."
"I don't care if we are late, I don't want to put up with those skanks not today," I said.
"What do you mean?" Keath asked.
"Never mind, let's just be a little late okay?" I said.
"Whatever you want." He said smiling.
"Yayyyy!" I shouted, "carry me, peasant!" I laughed.
He laughed as well and picked me up by the waist, I wrapped my legs around him so I wouldn't fall if he lost his grip on me. He carried me to his car and he sat on the hood of his black Volvo.
"Can I have a kiss now?" Keath asked. I thought about it for a second and pecked his lips. "No Ally, I want a real kiss."
"Well in that case," I said. "you can wait till later" I smirked.
"Aweee but I want one now." Keath whined.
I took out my phone to check the time, well we are late.
"We'd better get going," I said slowly.
Keath frowned, "Okay, let's get going."
I got off his lap and walked to the passenger side and got in, I watched as he walked to his side and got in starting the car.
He put his hand on my knee and started driving, his hand never left my knee the whole time we were in the car.

When we reached the school I was almost tempted to tell him to drive me all the way back home so we could skip school and watch movies, fool around, and just not have to be put in hell all day.
"Keath, can I ask you something?" I asked.
"Sure thing." He replied.
"What exactly are we now...?" I asked softly.
"I don't know, can I ask you something?" He replied.
"Ummm sure," I said.
"I know you said you prefer to be alone, but how do you feel having me around?" Keath asked looking straight ahead at the school.
"Well I guess I like it when you're around, I don't feel like a total freak of nature anymore either...I feel like a normal girl, like everyone else here, I feel like I finally fit in." I said looking at him.
Keath seemed happy that I enjoy his company.
"Can I ask you one more thing?" Keath asked with a smile still plain on his face.
"Sure," I said smirking.
"Would you be my girl?" He asked.
I kissed him softly, "I think I just answered your question." I smirked.
"No that was a kiss, a very nice kiss if I do say so myself, but that wasn't a yes or a no." He said.
"My answer," I paused, "is a no," I smirked as I watched his face fall. "I'm kidding Keath, my answer is yes."
He smacked my arm softly. "You my dear, are evil."
I smirked as I started getting out of the car.
Just then the bell rang and I was running, while Keath was right on my heels running to the doors so he could get to the second period. I had to wait a little bit until the bell for the second period rang, I didn't want to get caught by my bullies today, I just couldn't, I was in a good mood and that's rare these days.
As soon as the bell rang for the second period I ran to my locker to grab my books for my class and then I ran to my class sneaking in through the back door of the class and taking my seat.
No one noticed me slip into the classroom so I was fine, at the end of the class I stayed behind like I always did to avoid my bullies.
🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤
A/N I hope you guys are enjoying the story, and thank you guys for the views/reads it means a lot.