Chapter 4

Ally's P.O.V.

I had went home after school like always, went straight to my room because no ones ever home...the only time they come back is once every three months just to sleep in their own bed for once.
My parents don't really care about me, I came home after getting beaten up on the streets by Mary, Katie, Anna, Ashkey, and Jessica, and they just shrugged their shoulders and moved on.
I went straight for my phone, I checked my social media accounts, I blocked all kids that went to my school, I don't need them ruining my reputation on the internet.
I was actually tempted to look up Keath.
Don't, he's too good for you, why would he add someone like you, I mean look at yourself, you're too pale, fat, ugly, disgusting, and worthless, I don't even know why you chose to stay here, the works would be better off without you.
Again, my demons were right, I don't know why I haven't even attempted suicide, after everything I've been through, the most I've done was starve myself, purge, harm myself in anyway possible, cuts, burns, ripping my hair out, scratching my skin until I bleed.
I should probably stop thinking about all of this and get my homework done.

Finally I was done doing my homework, it was 10:30pm.
I stepped out my back door and into the backyard. I walked farther into the yardand stopped in the middle, when I was tackled to the ground.
I kicked, scratched, punched, bit. And I was about to scream when a hand flew to my mouth keeping it shut.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck, what the hell do I fucking do now!?! I licked his hand and the guy laughed at me.
I fucking knew that laugh anywhere! Keath followed me home. I stopped struggling, instead I just reached my arms up and grabbed his shirt punching him in the face as hard as I could.
"What the hell Ally!?" Keath yelled laughing while holding his cheek with one hand.
I took his hand away from my mouth to speak to him, probably more like yelling at him and calling him every name in the book....but before I could I felt his lips crash down on mine, I was shocked, and even my demons shut up for once, it was quiet, really quiet the only noises were our heart beats.
He pulled away a few seconds later, "Sorry, I had to do that just once before you completely make up your mind about wanting to be Alone."
"I prefer to be alone," I said, I looked at him and he seemed to be a little hurt by it, but not very much. "But, I'll make an exception for you, but...no more stalking me home, how long were you even here?"
"Since 8:37pm." He answered smiling.
"Better than being here since after school." I said looking at him.
"So what are we now?" He asked.
"Were just friends, which means no kissing, okay?" I suggested.
"I'm not okay with being just friends." I said taking a step closer to me, I backed up, he stepped forward, I stepped backwards but I didn't stop I kept backing up while just kept walking forward, eventually I started running.
I was laughing and so was he then I got tackled to the ground just like I was earlier, only this time I didn't fight the man that brought me to the ground.
He looked at me, then at my lips, slowly bringing his face closer to mine, he was inches away when I pushed him off and started running around again, "Like fuck if you think I'm going to give in that easy." I yelled laughing and running.
I lost sight of him, so I stopped and looked for him waiting for his black band shirt to start running at me, but it never did.
He's already gotten sick of you, haha you must suck at kissing, oh wait you didn't even try, you stood there as if you weren't interested when we both know you are, but sadly you're going to be alone like you were in the beginning.
I was too busy listening to my demons talk that I hadn't noticed Keath behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist and his breath tickling my neck ever so slightly.

Keath's P.O.V

Ally smelt so good, she smelt like vinilla and strawberries.
I went to kiss her but she turned her head.
"Ally, give me a kiss." I whined.
I watched as her cheeks started to flush a bright red, it was so cute I've watched girls blush but none of them had ever looked this cute with it, and the moonlight only made her look like she was a goddess and made her black eyes look white instead, it was perfect, now lets be honest here, she was absolutely stunning and perfect.
I picked her up bridal style and started spinning her around until her laughter filled the air.
🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤
A/N I'm sorry guys, but here's this chapter, and I'm going to put up two more chapters for the day as an apology for not getting another one up yesterday.

And before I forget....THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO VERY MUCH!