Chapter 9

Ally's P.O.V.

I almost cried in front of him...ugh I'm so stupid, I should never have requested 'never have I ever' I knew it would turn out something like that I just knew I don't know how but I did.
He deserves to know everything...but how am I supposed to tell him without having to go through it all over again in my head?
"Ally, are you okay?" Keath asked.
"Yeah of course," I smiled at him. "I'm fine."
"Okay just making sure," Keath said going through the movies to look for one he wants to watch.
I got up and walked over to Keath, I jumped on his back and he dropped the movie he was looking at.
"Do you mind? I was looking for a movie to watch." He said.
"Nope, I don't mind at all." I laughed.
"Can you go pour us some pop and make us some popcorn?" Keath asked.
I rolled my eyes, "Yea sure." I got off his back and went into the kitchen to make some popcorn and get some glasses for the pop.
When I was finished doing that I went back into the living room only to see that Keath had a movie on and was laying on his stomach across the couch, I walked in quietly and set everything down.
Looked at him and starfished on top of his back.
Keath started laughing which almost made me fall off until his hand caught my side keeping me from falling face first onto the ground.
Fuck he's perfect, I hope he decides to stay with me...I don't think I'd be able to stay here any longer if he leaves me, I know real original but I'm serious, I think he's the only reason I've stayed this long, like I was born to be with him I was put through all this shit so I could be with him.
"Ally?" Keath asked waving a hand in front of my face.
"Yea?" I said, then I realized I was laying on the couch beside him and he had his arms around me, how the fuck did I not notice when he moved?
"Are you alright?" He asked.
"Yea, I was just stuck in my thoughts, why? What's up?" I asked.
"Well I moved you....and you didn't move at all but you had your eyes open, I kissed you, and well obviously that didn't work." He said with a slight frown.
"Didn't you hear that kissing someone when they are daydreaming or thinking only works in movies?" I laughed.
Keath just glared at me, which only made me laugh harder.

Keath's P.O.V.

Wow, she made me look like an idiot. It's not my fault I wanted to try and be romantic, pfffttt she's just lucky I don't hit girls...I started tickling her and watched her squirm and laugh.
She's just beyond perfect, her smile just draws me in, her eyes are so full of life that I just want to share her happiness, her lips are so soft and form the most beautiful smiles, I don't know how anyone can hurt her, why anyone would want to, maybe she's just to perfect that they want to destroy her before she realizes it. One thing for sure though, I won't let anyone hurt her ever again I'll protect her no matter what happens.
I finally stopped tickling her when she had tears running down her face from laughing so much.
"You're an asshole, you know that right?" Ally stated wiping her face with her sleeve.
"Yes I do know that, do you know that your a mean little one?" I asked.
"Bitch I'm perfect." Ally said flipping her hair over her shoulder.
"Yes, you are," I said kissing her cheek.
🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤
A/N sorry guys its been a while I've had a rough week :( between having to get a new therapist....again....anyway I hope all of you guys are doing well :)