Chapter 5

Ally's P.O.V.

I invited Keath inside to have a snack because it seemed like the right thing to do.
"Keath, what time is it?" I asked.
"Its about," he looked down at his watch and looked up at me with a surprised look on his face. "its 1:39am"
"You're kidding!" I yelled running upstairs to grab my phone from my room, I unlocked it to see that bit was in fact 1:39am.
I went back downstairs with my phone in hand.
"Well we had better go to sleep." I said but I guess Keath was one step ahead of me, he had found a blanket and pillow in the closet in the hall way and was laying down on the couch. "Seriously?" I asked.
"Seriously." He said looking at me.
"Okay well goodnight Keath." I said, only to be pulled down onto the couch.
"Sleep with me?" He asked.
"Ummm let me think about that for a second," I said. "well I thought about it....and my answer is no."
"Oh I'm sorry, did that come out as a question?" He smirked, and pulled me down so I was laying beside him, I tried to get out of his grip but damn this guy he has a death grip.
I turned around so I was facing him, he looked at my lips every 10 seconds as if asking permission, I leaned in just a little bit, his hand moved from my waist to my cheek, he was about to place his lips on mine when I pushed myself off of his chest and landed on the floor, I jumped up and ran behind the couch so he wouldn't get me again.
He glared at me and I just laughed. "You are so evil, using a distraction so evil that I just couldn't help but fall for it."
"Goodnight." I said turning around and going upstairs, I got my PJs on they were Batman of course, and I got into bed.
Wow today has been quite eventful, I didn't realize how tired I was until I started drifting off and fell asleep.

Keath's P.O.V

She uses the oldest trick in the book, yet I still fell for it. She's so amazing, and I'm just worthless, yet I can't help but to feel like she's falling for me.
I know for a fact I'm falling for her, I shouldn't be though, this will only end up in tears for both of us.
Their is a school dance coming up, I might ask her to it. She'll probably say no but hey at least I tried...right?
Ughh fuck it I'll just ask her sometime tomorrow.

I woke up and instantly went upstairs to Ally's room to see her sleeping still, her hair is covering her face, her lips are parted slightly, and her eyes are closed, she looks like an Angel.
I went into her closet and shut the door I hid behind all the clothes.
Not even a minute later her alarm went off I heard her groan and hit a button on her alarm clock.
I waited a little bit longer...then I heard the soft snores of the girl in the bed on the outside of the closet door, are you kidding me? She's sleeping in?
I crept out of the closet and headed for the sleeping girl.
I jumped on the bed until she started groaning.
"Its too early." Ally groaned.
"Actually its not...soooo," I said starting to jump again. "Wake up sleepy head."
"Piss off!" She yelled.
"Fine, fine." I said getting off her bed, I leaned in close to her face and kissed her softly.
Ally must be tired because she actually started kissing me back.

Ally's P.O.V.

As soon as I felt his lips on mine, I don't know what I was thinking...but I kissed him back, I actually liked the feel of his lips moving in sync with mine, it made me smile and soon I could actually feel him smiling too, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I broke the kiss after that.
"You okay?" Keath asked softly.
"Yes, its just well I've never really kissed anyone...so you would be the first guy that I have kissed." I said, which is somewhat true, I've never kissed a guy willingly.
"Really? Wow I feel special." Keath said smiling.
I smiled and pecked his lips.
"We'd better get ready for school." I said getting out of bed to grab my cloths so I could take a shower.
"Well I'm going to run to my house real quick and get ready, do you want a ride to school?" He said.
"Yeah sure." I replied heading into the bathroom to have a shower.
🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤
A/N I know this chapter is a little late but here it is nonetheless, hope you guys like it :).