Chapter 21

Ally's P.O.V.

I have not left the hospital other than to go change and shower...and even then I was gone for an hour every two days, I didn't want to go to school...I couldn't, I need him there with me...if I go alone, who knows what will happen.
I held Keaths hand tightly, "Please Keath...wake up, I really really need you...please." I begged as tears fell down my cheeks just like hours before, the past week has been like this, I'd cry for a couple hours and then I'd stop for a few hours and then I'd cry again. It just continues as if on reply.
All I can see is him....that day when he got stabbed, watching him bleed, watching as his consciousness faded away, watching as they placed him into the ambulance just laying there, watching as they tried to stop the bleeding.
It's all my fault...if I hadn't asked him to meet me outside of my classes, if I had pushed him away when we first met, if only I was strong enough to fight back...this wouldn't have happened, he would have been safe.
Out of harms way.
He is laying in this hospital bed, in a coma with a stab wound on his side because I was too weak and afraid of what might happen if he wasn't beside me at all times. Now he really isn't here beside me.
I don't get to feel his arms wrap around me tightly, I don't get to feel his warm, soft, loving kiss, I don't get to hear him laugh, see him smile, I don't get to see his eyes light up whenever he sees sour skittles, I don't get to feel his hand hold tightly onto mine.
And it's all my fault. I love him..yet I do this to him, I let him get hurt..and I failed to protect him from myself and the problems that follow me like my demon.
I held onto his hand more tightly then before, as of I was hanging on for dear life as I sobbed harder than I have since the incident.
I was interrupted when I heard a loud beep that never ended the line had went flat. Within seconds doctors and nurses flooded the room and pulled me away from him, I screamed and thrashed trying to get to him...to hold him, to keep him here with me.
I was held back by that security guard from last week.
"Ally..it's going to be alright, he's strong and he needs you to be strong right now for him." He said.
I didn't listen all I saw was a machine going into his room (A/N- I have no idea what the thingy is called, so please give me a break, I haven't been in the hospital since I was 13) they took these metal paddle type things and rubbed them together. I saw a nurses lips moving but didn't hear a thing, my eyes stayed glued to Keath's face and the heart monitor.
"Ally stay strong, stop struggling to get to him, you'll just get in the way and then they won't be able to get his heart started again," the security guard whispered in my ear. "he will be fine, take a few deep breaths and calm down."
"I-I ca-can't he-he means t-too much to m-m-me." I stuttered through my sobs, badly able to form a coherent thought yet alone sentence.
He can't leave me...he just can't, he needs to stay with me...he promised me forever.
"I know Ally...but you need to be strong, he needs you now more than ever." He said.
I nodded slightly and stopped struggling and watched helplessly as the doctors tried and tried to get his heart beating again.
It seemed like hours when finally....I heard the loud beeps of the heart monitor, and they were steady slow beeps.
I fell to the ground relieved and let my tears fall down my face as sobs racked my body, the doctors left and I quickly crawled into the room and kissed his forehead as I swept his hair out of his face crying harder.
"Keath...I need you to promise me that no matter what...you will stay here with me, you won't leave me." I cried and laid my head on his shoulder, placing my hand over his heart to feel it beating steadily within his chest.
"He loves you...and I'm sure he will stay." Someone said from behind me.
I whipped my head around and instantly my fears became reality.
"What do you want Dylan...?" I asked.
"Nothing....just forgiveness." Dylan said.
"Are you feeling okay?" I asked shocked but still with my guard still up.
"Can you please forgive me?" He said.
———————————————–
A/N- Sorry short chapter.
Hope you guys liked it. And sorry I didn't update two days ago like I promised...birthday was terrible, and so was the 23rd, today was alright so I thought I'd update.
Feel free to vote/comment.