Chapter 15

Keath's P.O.V.

I woke up to my head pounding, and my alarm clock blaring right in my ear.
Ughhhh I fucking hate hangovers, but I love my alcohol more than I hate hangovers.
I wonder what Ally is up to this morning....stop thinking about her, the more you think about her the more pain you're going to put her through, considering you being around her hurts her, if you keep going down this road you're going to break her and hurt her more and more with each passing second, its better if you pretend you don't care.
I took another big swig of my whiskey. Amazed I didn't drink all of it last night.
I went to go have a shower and as soon as I took off my shirt I saw them in the mirror, the cuts and the dried up blood, I looked down directly at my wrists imtead of looking at them through a mirror....what am I going to do? I know this isn't the first time this has happened to me, and I k ow if won't be the last, but holy hell, usually I remember doing this to myself, I must have had waaaaayyyyy too much to drink last night.
I turned on the shower and got undressed and jumped into the shower to wash off and freshen up a bit.
I know Ally is younger than me by at least three years, and that's fine, she's still the most beautiful, most wonderful girl out there, that's why I need to stay away from her, because that gorgeous young lady is only going to get hurt as long as she is around me.
I want to get her out of there, but then her dad would probably hunt us down and hurt her really badly, and make me watch, and it will be my fault.
I want nothing more in this world than to hold my baby girl tightly in my arms, feel her kiss against my lips, hear her laugh, but I'll hurt her if I get close to her, if I let her see that I still love her despite what her father had said, she will have a better life if she wasn't with me, she wouldn't get hurt, she wouldn't have to worry about anything else.

Ally's P.O.V.

My body is aching, my father hadn't stopped beating me since we got home, my mother had watched the whole thing and laughed whenever I screamed in pain, I was pretty sure he broke some ribs, and possibly my ankle. He may have even tore open my stitches.
I wish Keath was here.....I really need him, he makes me happy, I don't care if I get hurt in the end, he makes everything alright, he makes this worth it all, I would gladly take this beating everyday, just to be with him.
Keath means everything to me, my mother and father may not like it, but I don't care, I love him, and I will do whatever it takes to see him again, and have him kiss me so softly and hold me with such certainty, and so much affection that I wouldn't know what to do with it.
I hope he understands that I would do this all over again, if it means I can kiss him, hold him, be able to hear his angelic voice, his cheekiy smile, his goofy laugh that always made me smile and laugh, he's everything I've ever wanted, and my parents are going to take that away from me like everything else here.
-------------------------------------------------
A/N- Hai guys just wanted to apologize for not updating in awhile, busy spending time with my boyfriend won't be seeing him for 5 weeks, and I won't be updating from August 14th-20th because I'll be at bible camp.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter of the story, goodnight/good morning.