Chapter 32

It took forever for me to find my way back to my room, and no sooner had I entered my room was there a knock at the door.
Groaning I turned and opened the door to see a girl standing there looking at me, she had nice brown hair cut right above shoulders, she had a smile plastered on her lips.
"I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Emily." She said and held her hand out to me.
"Ally." I said just staring at her hand dumbfounded, what is this girls motive?
Awkwardly Emily put her hand back by her side. "Would you like to come hangout with me and my friends?" She asked, still smiling.
"I actually would just like to be alone for awhile." I explained in a flat tone, I just got here and already I've been disturbed at every turn, and had two break downs, well almost two.
"Oh...um well dont forget we have group in an hour." Emily said nervously as she turned to walk away.
"Group? Where is that?" I asked.
"I could come grab you in an hour and take you there if you'd like." Emily offered hopeful.
"Alright, that sounds great. Thanks." I said before entering my room yet again and closing the door.
Finally, some piece and quiet. As I sat there on my bed, I thought about Keath and what he had said to me. Am I really that childish in his eyes? I didn't do this just because of him, it was a whole lot of different things finally piling into one storm.
The way he talked about Katie, she didn't want him coming here, yet he came anyways? I dont understand half of what is going on anymore.
I was startled by a knock at my door, I looked over to the little clock that sat next to the bed it hasn't even been an hour yet, why is she back? I thought to myself.
Sighing I got up off the bed and went to the door, opening it I saw Dr. Wilson.
"May I come in for a minute?" She asked.
"Yeah?" I said unsure as she pushed passed me.
Once she was inside and I closed the door behind her she spun around around on her heel.
"What was really happening in that visiting room?" She asked.
"I told you, I went to leave but I was in tears after what happened with keath and your son came to calm me down." I explained again this time in short.
"See, I dont believe that. There has to be something else." Dr. Wilson stated.
If she finds out that he had cigarettes suck in here along with a lighter he is in so much trouble.
"Mrs. Wilson, it is exactly how I said." I tried again.
"There has to be more." She said.
"What do you mean more?" I asked.
"You know exactly what I mean Alison."  Dr. Wilson answered, giving me a glare.
"I can promise you, I haven't a clue what is going on in your head." I said as I raised a brow at her.
She gave me the dirtiest glare she could. "You and my son. Alone in a room without supervision." She said pointing out obvious facts.
"Okay I'll admit, it looks really bad, but that is not even close to what was happening." I say attempting to defend myself.
"I know girls like you Alison." Dr. Wilson huffed.
"I'm pretty sure its against regulations to talk to a patient like this." I said glaring at her.
"You may be a patient but if you are doing things with my son, it is my business as his mother." Dr. Wilson hissed at me.
"When you're on the clock Dr. Wilson you are not allowed to make things personal. You can not be his mother when you are on the clock." I stated crossing my arms over my chest.
"Look, im not interested in your son in anyway shape or form. My visitor was my ex boyfriend who just yesterday I found fucking my cousin in our bed." I explained, I felt that familiar twinge of pain shoot through my chest again, and had to look away from Dr. Wilson so I could blink back the tears before she could see them.
"I'm sorry...I didn't know I thought that he was just a friend of yours." She said looking down at her feet.
"I'm not interested in your son. So if you would please leave that would be great." I said as I turned tonopen the door, gesturing for her to leave.
Thankfully she did without so much as another word.