Chapter 19

Ally's P.O.V.

The whole ride to school he held my hand and blasted some Five Finger Death Punch.
I let the lyrics of "Never Enough" wash over me and take control of my mind.
We got to the school and everyone looked at me...I saw Dylan staring at me like a wild animal would look at its prey. I clung onto Keath's side and stayed as close to him as I could.
"Can you meet me outside of all my classes for the rest of the year?" I asked.
"Of course, why wouldn't I love?" He asked.
"I don't know, why wouldn't you?" I asked as I went up on my tiptoes and pulled his face down to mine and kissed with as much passion as I could underneath Dylan's predatory gaze.
Keath pulled away and looked at me, "What's wrong love?" he asked.
"Nothing's wrong." I faked a smile and pecked his lips again.
He just glared at me.
"What?" I asked.
"Something's wrong, what is it?" He asked as he gently pushed a piece of my hair out of my face.
"I'll tell you at lunch." I said.
"You better." He said as he walked me to class and kissed my cheek before walking away.
I'm not going to tell him if that's not obvious, I can't, Dylan would kill me....literally.
Its not like Keath would help you anyway, he got what he wanted, I wouldn't be surprised if he left you and took you back to your parents.
He loves me, if he didn't he wouldn't have stayed by me this long, he cares.
Oh hunny, there is a huge difference between love and lust, there's an even bigger difference between caring and pity. Its time you learned it.
After that I just stated ignoring her, I don't need to listen to her, she's ruined so much in the past I can't let her do it again.

Keath's P.O.V.

I went to meet up with Ally after class and I saw this huge crowd of student's huddled around Ally and three other girls.
Ally looks like an ice statue, there is no emotion on her face. She stared at the middle girl without a single glance to the other two girls flanking her.
What the hell is going on?
I was about to step closer to Ally but someone held me back and I felt something sharp poking through the back of my T-shirt. A knife.
"One more move and I will kill you right here, right now." A male voice said from behind me, "Do you understand?" he asked.
I nodded my head, and tried to ignore him the best I can so I can hear what's going on.
That's when I saw the middle bitch punch Ally in the face, and watched as she fell to the ground still looking like a statue that couldn't feel, couldn't break. Moments later they all started kicking her in the face and the stomach.
As I watched I started seeing blood on the tiles in the hallway, this is the worst kind of pain....watching the girl you love get hurt, watching her bleed.
I didn't even notice that I started to walk towards her until I felt a knife being stabbed into my side, I felt the burning sensation flood my body, but I kept walking towards Ally, I need to make her feel better, I need to make sure she is alright before I even worry about myself.
I felt people staring at me as I walked towards her but I didn't care, I saw the fear and worry in her eyes as she saw me approach her.
Ally was staring at the knife stuck in my side, I saw the tears fill her eyes and start spilling out over her cheek.
"Its okay Ally. I'm alright." I held her close to me as I tried to sooth her, my eyelids were becoming heavier and heavier, but I fought it off, I need her to be okay.
"You're not alright Keath, you have a knife sticking out of your side..." She sobbed.
"That's alright, its a small price....to...pay..." I felt my legs give out and I fell down hitting my head on the ground.
The last thing I saw was Ally crying and pushing my hair out of my face before everything went black.

Ally's P.O.V.

The bell had just rung and I was waiting for Keath when Brianna, Ashley, and Lynn, came up to me.
"Wow look what the dog dragged in." Lynn said.
"Look who blossomed from the hoe flower beds." I stated.
"What did you just say?" All three of them said in sync.
"You heard me." I muttered.
I saw Keath arrive in the corner of my eye, thank fucking god he will get me out of here.
I waited for him to come get these sluts out of my get face so we can leave...but he just stood there.
My demon was right for once....
I was too busy thinking I didn't even notice when Brianna moved and punched me in the side of my face, I felt the pain explode through my jaw and I spit out blood, I lost my balance and had fallen to the ground, moments later I felt them kicking me in the stomach, the head...any place they could it hurt and I wanted to scream and cry...but I couldn't, I didn't want them thinking I was any weaker than they already know. All of a sudden they stopped, confused I looked up to see Keath... Blood was gushing from his side and the pain in his eyes was clear as day to me, yet he still kept walking towards me.
I couldn't look in his eyes anymore I was now looking at the knife in his side and watched as the blood poured out of him I felt tears sting my eyes and start falling down my cheeks I couldn't help it, he is hurt...bleeding...he was stabbed...but by who?
He finally reached me and held me close to him, he was trying to sooth me.
"Its okay Ally, I'm alright." He said.
"You're not alright Keath, you have a knife sticking out of your side..." I sobbed.
"That's alright, its a small price....to...pay..." He said as his legs gave out and he crashed to the floor hitting his head, I began sobbing harder and pushed the hair out of his face, then his eyes closed and I cried even harder, and pulled my phone out of my pocket and called an ambulance I should have done this the second I saw him! God I'm so fucking stupid!!!
—————————————–––––
A/N - Sorry for the long ass wait, I've been super busy lately, got pulled into some drama -_- not happy about that at all.
Anyway I got a little off topic hehe, very sorry about the late update I think last week or something I said I was going to update after school, but didn't so sorry about that, I've been working on this for about an hour....I was supposed to clean my room....but ehhhh I'll do it after I update all of my stories ^=^ hope you enjoyed this chapter of the story.