Chapter 11

Keath's P.O.V.

Ally has been asleep for what seems like forever, everyone in town has now heard of her attempted suicide. When she goes back to school everything is going to go downhill....well more than everything already has.
The doctor says she will need surgery because she cut a tendon and severed a vain in her right wrist her left wrist.
I held Ally's hand and cried silently.
Why did she do this? Was I not a good enough boyfriend? Was there something bothering her? I put my head in my hand, I need to ask her all of these questions when she wakes up.
Just then I heard a knock at the door. I wiped away my tears.
"Yes?" I called out.
The door opened....but it wasn't a doctor it was a girl from school, I dimly remember her in the back of my science class.
"Is she okay?" The girl asked.
"Yea, Ally is doing good," I paused and looked at her. "we just have to wait for her to wake up then I can take her home."
"Okay, you've missed a lot of assignments." She said.
"Don't mind if this sounds really rude, but what's your name?" I asked.
"Oh how rude of me, I'm Celeste." She said holding her hand out and smiling.
I hesitated but shook her hand nonetheless.
"Do you kind bringing me my homework and the assignments?" I asked.
"Well the thing is, is that I'm kind of here on orders." Celeste said.
"Orders?" I asked confused.
"Yea, Katie sent me here to see what was going on with her." Celeste said.
"Are you fucking serious!? You came here for that bitch to see what is going on with my girlfriend, just so you can tell that skank so that skank van tell the whole school?!?!" I yelled at her.
"Do you even know who Katie is to Ally?" Celeste said calmly.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Katie is Ally's cousin." She smirked.
"In that case, get the fuck out of here and don't come here again." I said calmly. She nodded and left, she seemed nice until she mentioned that skanking-two-faced-back-stabbing-little-bitch.
I went back to watching Ally sleep peacefully, I wanted her to wake up, I know she will wake up but I want it to be really soon, I want to kiss her, hold her, and never let her go.
I'm never letting her do anything by herself, from now on she is getting walked to her classes and drove to and from school, she is not leaving my side again, I will not let her come back into this hospital again, I will not allow her to make anymore marks on herself, I won't allow anyone to give her any bruises, if someone so much as touches her I will break them.
She means everything to me, someone hurts her and they hurt me too.
🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤🎧🎤
A/N Again sorry for the short chapter and the long wait, things are kinda up in the air and I've been pretty busy with my life, but I promise I will try to update again this week, hope you enjoy the chapter :).