Chapter 16

Ally's P.O.V.

I haven't went to school for a Couple of weeks, my father had beat me too badly.
But today I have to go back, seeing how the bruise that was on my face is now gone.
"You'd best be covering up every mark, on your body, and you'd best be staying away from that stupid waste of space, you've been wasting your time on." My father said as he walked out the door, with my mother following close behind him.
I sighed, and went upstairs to my room, and put some concealer on and did my eyeliner, for my black long sleeved shirt, and my black skinny jeans, but still one bruise was still showing, and was clear as day, the one on my shoulder, that reached right up onto the side of my neck.
I grabbed one of my razor blades and put it in my pocket, I've been carrying a razor with me everywhere I go, I've never needed it outside the house or anything, but its just...I don't know my only friend now, if you can even consider your blade a friend....well I guess you can, at least you know its going to hurt you, it doesn't lie to you like everyone else, its not deceitful you know the risks you're taking as soon as you touch it, so yea I guess it is my closest companion.
I looked in the mirror and applied some concealer to the bruise on my shoulder and halfway up my neck.
Ughhh I'll just go out on my pull over sweat shirt, the concealer is going to wear off by lunch.

When I got to school I saw Keath, as soon as he saw me, he walked away and didn't look back at me....he just kept walking as if I didn't exist, as if....I meant nothing more than a stupid girl that he once said I love you too....
I was going to turn around and leave the school, but I'm going to face him eventually...so why not today?
I sighed and kept my head held high.
I went to my locker and quickly grabbed everything I would need for the day and went to my first class.
Keath was sitting in the seat next to mine like always.
I went and took my seat next to him.
I grabbed my note book, and tore a piece of paper out, and wrote, "Can you meet me somewhere?" I passed it to him, he looked at it, and tore it up....then threw the pieces of paper at me.
"Jeez may as well rip my heart out and tear it up just like the paper." I muttered.
"Plan on it." Was all Keath said.
My eyes stung with forming tears, I got up and walked out of class.
I went to the girls bathroom and sat there for awhile.
How can he be so cold to me? I really must have meant nothing to him. Clearly I don't now. At least he doesn't have to pretend to be in love with me anymore, my parents did him a favor it seems.
I went to take out my phone to see how much time I had until class started, but I didn't have my phone on me.
Great, just freaking great.
I got up and walked back to the classroom, and saw Keath texting someone.
Then my phone brightened.
I walked over to it and saw a number I didn't recognize.

Who is this?

Look beside you.

Keath?

Well no shit.

Why are you texting me? How did you even get my number?

You left your phone I put my number in it and said hey.

Oh.

Yeah.

What do you want?

I just wanted to say I'm sorry, for pretending to be in love with you and everything.

No need to say anything.

He put his phone away after reading that.
I didn't mean it literally....whatever, its better if we don't talk at all anyway.

When lunch came around I was already close to crying, Keath still stayed by my side to keep me from getting beaten up.
"Can you leave me alone?" I asked.
"Do you want to get beaten?" He asked.
"No, but-" I started to say.
"Well then there you go, you answered your own question." He said.
"Not the point, you're not my boyfriend, you're not my friend, so leave me alone." I said.
With that he turned around and walked away.
I went to my original spot in the back of the cafeteria where no one could see me.
I felt someone poke the back of my neck, I looked to see Katie, great.
"You have a bruise right there, you know that right?" She asked.
"Why are you talking to me Katie? You hate me." I asked.
"Who did that to you?" She asked.
"Take a guess." I said.
"Aunt Louis and uncle Ian?" She asked.
I just nodded my head.
"Oh." She said and walked away.
I was expecting her to dig her nails into it....what the hell?
And then I saw Dylan, he laid eyes on me, and instantly changed directions and went up to me.
I looked down at the table, okay Ally keep your mouth shut, don't say a damn word, and don't fight back no matter what.
Dylan sat right in front of me.
"So hot stuff, what did Katie want?" He asked.
I wrote down on a piece of paper.
Nothing really.
"Talk, I want to hear your voice." Dylan said.
"She didn't want anything." I said quietly.
"Look at me when you speak slut." He said.
I closed my eyes lightly, and opened them bringing my eyes to meet his. "She didn't want anything."
"Did she ask about me?" He asked.
"No." I answered, and I broke eye contact.
I then felt a searing pain in my wrist.
"What did I say? Look at me when I'm talking to you." He growled lowly.
My eyes filled with tears and I nodded.
"I'm sorry, it won't happen again." I said as my voice shook with pain, and fear.
His two favourite emotions.
He let go of my wrist, and I saw that his fingers had blood on them, my cuts had reopened.
I got up and ran out of the cafeteria with Dylan on my heels, chasing after me.
I went into the girls bathroom.
He followed me in.
"Wow, still the emo slut I remember." He smirked as he watched blood drip down my finger tips and fall onto the floor.
"You want blood?" I asked.
He came closer to me.
I started shaking like crazy, I'm scared.
He looked right in my eyes as he said, "I love it when you bleed and cry for it to stop." he smirked at me.
"If you love it so much.....here." I said as I rubbed my blood all over his face and ran towards the door.
I felt him push me up against the wall, and slam my head into the wall.
I screamed out in pain.
"You thought what I did to you last year was bad? Just wait, this year is going to be much much worse honey." He whispered in my ear as he slipped his hand up my shirt.
I lifted my leg and kicked him in the...well you know, and he fell to the floor in pain, his eyes squeezed shut, I lefted my foot to kick him in the face, but he caught my ankle and pulled it roughly towards him, making me lose my balance and fall on the floor in front of him.
He climbed on top of me and pinned me to the floor.
Before I knew it his tongue was down my throat, I bit down as hard as I could.
He punched me over and over in the face.
And I blacked out.
-------------------------------------------------
A/N- Sorry I've been sick, still am a bit sick, anyway, you never really met Dylan, so I thought you should.
I hope you liked it, feel free to comment, vote, or do whatever haha.