Chapter 25

Ally's P.O.V.

I stayed on the couch for hours and hours, waiting to see Keath....to talk to him about yesterday, tell him how he made me feel.
Part of me hoped he would listen to me, but the other part knew he wouldn't.
Finally I got up off the couch and walked down the hall towards the master bedroom, the bedroom that Keath and I shared.
I stood outside the door for what felt like hours, but really was only a few minutes, fighting with myself. Do I go in? Or do I leave him alone?
Just then the door opened up with a shirtless Keath standing in the doorway.
"Morning." Keath said as he stared at me.
"Morning.." I trailed off as I stared up into his eyes.
"I'm sorry for not coming home last night." Keath said with an apologetic smile, and it made my heart skip a beat.
"Its okay, dont worry about it. You're home now that's all that matters." I said and hugged him tightly, and in turn he hugged me not as tightly as I was hugging him.
"I love you Ally." He whispered into my ear.
"I love you too." I said and looked up at him, expecting him to kiss me.
"I'm gonna head out for awhile, dont wait up for me." He said, and my heart dropped.
"Where are you going..?" I asked.
"I was invited out for lunch with my friends." He smiled.
"Oh? Can I come...?" I asked hopefully.
"Sadly no, my friends dont exactly like you." He said and stared down at me.
"So, let me get this straight...I cant come. Because your friends dont like me?" I asked.
"Yeah." Keath said smiling.
"What happened to the Keath that didnt care what people liked and didnt like?" I asked astounded.
"That was back when nobody liked either of us." He answered. "Now people like us." Keath finished with a smile.
"You mean now they like you." I said as I fought back the tears once again.
"No, I mean us." Keath stated as if it were a fact.
"No Keath. They like you, they dont like me. They never have and never will like me!" I yelled at him.
"Well maybe if you smiled all the time and showed a little more interest in things people would like you to." Keath suggested.
"I'm not a pinky little princess Keath!" I yelled. "If people dont like me that's their problem!"
"If you had friends and they didnt like me, I bet you that you would leave me behind to!" Keath yelled back at me.
"I would never! If they dont like you than they cant like me!" I argued back.
"Oh? Whys that?" Keath asked.
"Because your better than I am..." I answered and looked down at my feet.
"See, so you should understand why people like me more than they like you." Keath said as he pushed past me into the bathroom slamming the door
I walked into the master bedroom and got dressed into my black skinny jeans, a blue tank top and black see through skull shirt, slipped my bracelets on, and did my make up.
I heard the shower turn off I rushed out of the master bedroom and put on my shoes.
"Ally?" Keath called out, but I couldnt find it in me to say anything to him...he had said things that only the voice in my head would say to me.
I opened the front door and walked out slamming the door behind me.
I jumped in the first bus and took a seat at the back, I slipped my earphones in and listened to music, I stayed on that bus until it hit the end of its route, and waited for the next bus.
I saw people staring at me with disgust I leaned up against the wall and shut my eyes.
This pain just wont stop...every day people cause me harm, they dont even have to touch me, yet alone say anything, this is becoming way too much for me to handle.
One minute I'm fine and then all of a sudden...everything I had, ripped away all at once.
How long has this been happening that I've only just noticed yesterday?
I opened my eyes to see the bus I wanted drive away.
I was too consumed in my thoughts to even see if my bus was here, how wonderful!
I walked over to the closest bus and jumped on, there were no seats this time so I was stuck standing in the middle of the bus where everyone can  stare at me.
I kept my head high and looked out the window ignoring all the stares, any hateful comments, even though I cant hear any due to my earphones.
Once the bus started moving and people started getting off the bus I scooped up the first seat that was available which was in the front but still a seat none the less.
This kid got on and he couldnt have been much younger than myself.
He poked my arm and I gave a questioning look and pulled out an earphone.
"Do you know if this bus goes to 87ave and 120 street?" He asked.
"Are you just learning the bus route?" I asked.
"I've never been on a bus in my life I was sent to get something for my mom, but I think I got on the wrong bus." He smiled sheepishly.
"What were you supposed to get for your mom?" I asked.
"I was supposed to go grab some food for dinner tonight, she told me to take the bus, I tried to tell her that I didn't know what bus to take she said to just get on one, all of them go to the same place." He explained.
I gave him a sad look.
"What?" He asked.
"Nothing, let's get you home." I said with a smile.
"Okay." He said with a smile.
"How old are you if you dont mind my asking?" I asked.
"I'm 13 years old." He said proudly.
"Wow, well my name is Ally." I said offering him my hand to shake.
"My name is Andrew." He smiled. "But my friends call me Andy."
"Nice to meet you Andrew." I laughed.
We sat on the bus talking the whole time and when we got off we waited for the next bus, the bus that would take him home.
In all honesty...I didnt want him to go, he was someone who didnt care how I looked, he showed just as much kindness as Keath used to.
We got on the bus that would take him home and he seemed nervous about going home.
"You alright Andrew?" I asked.
"Yeah." He smiled.
"You're shaking..." I said as I gave him a look of concern.
"Just...leave it alone." Andrew said.
"Is there something that I should know about your family?" I asked.
"Nope." He smiled.
Hes hiding something...what is he hiding? Is his family abusive towards him or something?
"Okay." I smiled back. "That's good."
If he doesnt want to say anything I wont force him.
Once we got off the bus I walked him to the door.
"Before you go back in there...here's my number, if you ever need anything you call me, or text me." I smiled.
All if a sudden he hugged me tightly. "Thank you Ally." Andrew pulled back and gave me a smile before heading into the house.
I headed back to Keaths place, and I couldnt stop thinking about this morning, hanging out with Andrew helped a lot with keeping my mind off of Keath, bit it only lasts for so long before I'm alone again and stuck with my thoughts once more.