Chapter 8: The Arrival

Dylan looked a bit worried as they reached his house. It was nothing like the posh houses both men lived in. However, to his surprise, both did not comment.

Damon and Zenon slowly looked around.

"That is a lot of flowers," said Zenon.

"They don't bite," quipped Dylan wondering why on earth he was not sweating and shivering before the biggest mafia lord there is.

"I do," said Zenon, his deep voice making Dylan gulp.

"Stop flirting with my husband," said Damon.

"He is my husband too," said Zenon.

"Ugh, this is my garden where I grow flowers for my business," said Dylan.

Both got distracted at that as Dylan had intended.

Daniel and Eliza welcomed them in. Caleb was already running around and Hec was waving his hand towards Dylan who went and took him.

Both Damon and Zenon stood silently as they watched Dylan carry Hec around.

"His room is on the left end of the top floor. Your luggage will reach soon, I guess," said Eliza, looking menacing even with Caleb in his arms.

Both nodded.

"Caleb, show your brother's room to your brother- in- laws," said Eliza.

"I hate them," whined Caleb.

Both looked at the kid.

"They are taking away Dylan from us. I don't want to give my Dylan," muttered Caleb.

Both did not know how to react to that.

"They are your brothers too. They are not going to take away Dylan. Dylan is ours as much as he is theirs," said Eliza.

"Promise?" asked Caleb.

"Yes," said Eliza.

Caleb sighed and got down from his dad's arms and stomped up the stairs. He turned and gave the men his meanest evil eye and said: "Follow me."

Both Damon and Zenon walked up the stairs.

They saw there was only one bed, but it was big enough. Both sighed. They looked at each other.

"If you hadn't tried to interfere, I would be home with my husband," said Damon.

"Well, if you hadn't felt insecure enough to register beforehand, I would be home with my husband," said Zenon.

Both glared at each other. They stopped realising Caleb was still hanging around.

The little boy was glaring at them.

"Yes," said Damon.

"Don't hurt my brother," said Caleb, seriously.

Damon and Zenon looked at each other, not sure how to respond and ended up nodding.

---------------

Both turned to see Dylan going to the nursery to lay down Hec. Once Hector was sound asleep, he stepped out and got to his men. Both were sitting in the extreme corners of his room browsing their phones.

Dylan cleared his throat.

Both looked up and Dylan regretted letting them know of his presence. Two hot men staring at him as if they are ready to devour him is- it's almost troubling and yet he couldn't help but blush.

"So, Dylan- what's the WiFi password?" asked Damon.

"Ehm," Dylan flushed.

"Let me change it and make it open," said Dylan, not ready to let them hear his password.

Zenon's eyebrows arched. He looked at Damon who seemed equally determined to know the password now.

"Wait, let's hear the password out now," said Damon.

"But-" Dylan blushed.

"Go on then, tell us," said Zenon, his commanding voice making Dylan almost scowl inside.

Damon raised his eyebrows.

Dylan sighed.

"I didn't know my fiance is a billionaire & my cousin a Mafia Boss," said Dylan.

"What?" asked Damon but Zenon snorted.

"That's the password," said Dylan in a hushed voice.

"You are such a child if this goes on you will make me feel like a paedophile," said Damon.

Dylan felt a bit sad at that.

Zenon cleared his throat.

"We can't all be serious people, I guess. Or life would be boring," said Zenon, his face as stoic and stone like as ever.

"You are trying to win brownie points with him," said Damon.

Dylan sighed letting them argue. He was going to go mad between the two.

----------------

Sufficient belongings for them to go through a month arrived home. Dylan was ready to pull out his hair by the time his husbands sorted out the area where they will occupy. Dylan had offered the side room for them to set up their personal belongings which were a lot and considering that they only had a quarter of it, he groaned thinking of how much they might actually possess.

Dylan partitioned the room into two halves, a Damon half and a Zenon half. Anyway, Dylan got the better end of the bargain as he could keep his room as messy as it was.

Damon and Zenon, however, seem to be alike when it comes to personal decorum if the frown he saw grace their face everytime they entered the room was anything to go by.

They had number locked cupboards for fuck's sake! He only hoped that with time his husbands would come to love each other.

Dylan was a bit worried as he set the bed. He was not ready for intimacy, but he knew that marriages are consummated in a month. He hoped they will give him that much time.

Both had freshened up after an argument over who uses the bath first. Then now both of them lounged in the balcony, doing some work.

"It's time for dinner," said Dylan.
Both got up. They went down for dinner. Both sat on his sides. Daniel and Eliza sat at the head of the table. Caleb was glaring at both men for taking his favourite spot next to his brother.

Dylan smiled at him and got him and seated him on his lap. Caleb looked at the men haughtily which was sort of cute before he started having food.

"I see he doesn't like competition for his brother's affection!" said Daniel.

"You have pampered him too much," Eliza told Dylan who smiled as he held Caleb close.

They had dinner silently.

"So, I heard you both are doing a project together," said Daniel.

"Yes, Danie- I mean father," said Damon.

"Hmm, a port project we heard," said Eliza.

"Yeah, an artificial port. It's going to be a remarkable one, " said Zenon.

"How will you both find time for Dylan and each other when you are jumping headfirst into such a big project?" asked Eliza.

"Of course, I will be coming home every day," said Damon.

"So will I," said Zenon.

"There is a difference between coming home and finding time for your significant others," said Eliza.

Dylan looked at his Papa pleadingly to stop.

Eliza sighed and did not say anything more.
-----------------------