The Kids

Twenty Years Later

Caleb blushed as he stood between Zenon and Damon who were looking at him proudly. Dylan fixed Caleb's tie. Caleb had earlier shooed everyone else out.

"Perfect. That's enough, three of you , stop suffocating him," said Eliza.

All three scowled. Daniel joined them with a smile. Zenon and Damon will lead him down the altar taking the father's role along with Daniel.

Dylan will be with Izak. They left to see Izak who was in the other side of the house.

----------------

The mafia guards stood at a good distance as Izak let his brothers by choice fix his suit a bit. Yuven helped him with the coat and Hector was running between the rooms with necessary stuff. Izak and Caleb are the first of the kids to get married now in their early thirties.

Ig and Azi along with Zilk, Zole ( Patreo and Almero's third) and Dale ( the Triad's third child) were busy arranging the stuff outside. Tanor (Candice and Richard's son) walked in. He is the second in command of Arcari Mafia now.

"Is everything set?" asked Izak, his deep voice as always scaring his guards. He was asking about the safety which was all set.

Tanor nodded. He glanced at Yuven who blushed a bit but tried to block the look by shielding his face with Izak who was amused.

"I will be off. I have to check on Caleb," said Yuven a bit shyly before leaving.

Izak looked at Tanor.

"You know, they are recieving a lot of alliances for him. You should make a move or forever suffer. He is not going to wait forever," said Izak when it was just them.

Tanor looked away.

"I was an orphan.  You know how brash I am, he deserves better. I am going to drop dead someday and what will happen to him," said Tanor straightening Izak's hair. Tanor loves Izak like his own brother.

"Idiot, I tried to keep Cal at distance and you saw how it worked out for me," said Izak.

"You think Yuven love me that much?" asked Tanor.

"I know so. He is our kid, so I know better," said Izak placing an arm around Tanor and pecking his hair.

"Go and get him," said Izak.

Tanor returned the peck on Izak's cheek before leaving. Izak looked at Zenon, Damon and Dylan.

Zenon fixed his tie as Damon moved the creases in the coat while Dylan rolled his eyes and brought his hair back to normal from where it was ruffled.

"I think that much babying itself is enough," said Pearl dryly leaning against the door and Izak rolled his eyes at his dads as Galiel joined Pearl.

"I expect no more drama! I have seen a life times drama with these three," said Pearl warningly to Izak before hugging the three fondly. Galiel followed.

Izak loved being babied by his parents and  these  three even though he is now the most feared Mafia man.

-------------

Tanor looked at Yuven who was hiding behind Almero, leaning on his dad as the ceremony began. Tanor sighed and walked over to Almero as the function ended and Caleb was in Izak's arms.

"Sir Almero," said Tanor and he looked at him smiling.

"What is it Tan?" asked Almero.

"I- Will you- give Yuven's hand in marriage to me?" asked Tanor.