Chapter 19: A Challenge

Damon turned an arm around the guy and looked at them both. 

"Guys, meet Emre, he is my friend and a serial gambler," said Damon.

Zenon gave a nod and Dylan tried to be more hospitalble by smiling. Damon could see that both of them were not impressed with Emre and he can actually understand.

If some dude, no matter how long they have been friends with either of them- yes either of them, he was done denying, he would kill them if they tried to put their lips on his guys.

Zenon looked ready to shoot Emre and Dylan had a baleful glare- pout which was cute. 

"Caleb, Why don't you show our guest to the drawing room and get back," said Damon.

Caleb nodded.

"Come along," said Caleb roughly grabbing Emre's hand. Emre looked startled but followed Caleb nonetheless.

As soon as the guy was out of earshot, Dylan threw a vase at him and missed.

"Okay, He is just a friend Dylan. We-" started Damon.

"Isn't that the twat you fuck on again- off again. Wasn't he in Vegas?" asked Zenon.

Dylan was way too surprised to react.

"You are not helping.  And it is not 'fuck'- it is 'fucked' because I used to fuck him before our wedding. No strings attached and all that," said Damon.

"And what is he doing here?" asked Dylan.

"He is also a friend, Dylan, a very good and probably only friend of mine," said Damon.

"He is not your friend. He got attached on your hip after he realised you had a lot of money to lavish on him. Don't kid yourself into thinking otherwise. Because you know I am right," said Zenon.

"So, what if it is. Atleast I have a friend for namesake. Who will be your friend even if you pay them?" asked Damon thoroughly pissed off.

Zenon just walked away after that and Damon felt like he was slapped. He would have felt better if the man had slapped him.

Dylan looked at him.

"I know I shouldn't have said that," said Damon placing his arm around Dylan who sighed but kissed him on the lips.

"Let me kiss him away," said Dylan tugging at the lips more.

Damon smiled into the kiss and held him.

"I will go get Sir Zenon. You go talk to that dude," said Dylan, distaste evident.

And he knew Dylan wouldn't so easily send him in there if Caleb wasn't there.

He reached the door and heard Caleb talking.

"Don't kiss my brother again. No one kisses him in the lips other than big bro and Dyl," said Caleb, his lisp evident even though he was growing up fast. Damon was amused. He was sure the talk was a result of some discussion he and Dylan had about kisses at some point.

He walked in and took Caleb in his arms as he sat back. Caleb tucked his head on Damon's shoulder and glared at Emre like he was a pest.

"So, what brings you here Emre?" asked Damon.

"Well, I saw your wedding letter in the post after two weeks. I just had to come and see if you have gone and done the biggest stupidity you could ever have done. Tie yourself down," said Emre.

Damon snorted.

"Trust me, there are joys of being tied down. It is not really a 'tied down' feeling. I kind of feel liberated. Because, both of them- no matter what Sir Zenon spouts, they don't judge me for the person I am," said Damon.

"Wow, are you philosophical now? And what is with a trio? Is your whatsitsname Dyl cuckolding you in your presence with the Arcari Boss? Sad that" said Emre.

Damon was now getting irritated at Emre.

"Never ever talk about Dylan like that and Emre believe me that would be the last time you will say anything at all. And, If you didn't know, I am married to Sir Zenon too an don't you dare degrade their relationship," said Damon making sure to keep an eye on Hector who was asleep outside the room in his movable cot.

There was silence and Damon looked at Emre and saw him looking at him with an odd expression. Caleb walked out to drink some water.

"You have been living with them for what - two months? Wow, they say the truth about the honeymoon period. It does make you go all hunky dory," said Emre.

"Emre, that is enough and don't kiss me in the lips again. I am married now. You did that knowing my husbands were there and even the little ones were there. I know your teasing character but it is not done with poking fun at my married life. It is not child's play," said Damon, irritated.

"So you wouldn't mind If I kissed you when no one is looking?" asked Emre.

Damon rolled his eyes.

"I would. You know I would mind. I didn't like grazing the field as much as you do. They are mine and I am theirs as much. So, I hope you got the point," said Damon.

"God, Damon, It was just a friendly kiss. I didn't know your husbands were such prunes," said Emre.

"You are out of line again, Emre," said Damon.

"Jesus, you are impossible Damon. I am sorry okay. I apologise," said Emre.

-------------------------

They all had lunch. Zenon was silent and Dylan sat next to Damon in solidarity so that Zenon doesn't get more angry at Damon.

"So, where is my room?" asked Emre.

"The guards will take you to our hotel room, I meant, the old hotel room," said Damon, groaning as he said it! He was dead!

"So, I am thrown out now?" asked Emre with a pout!

"Yes, you are! Now leave Emre, we will meet," said Damon and saw him out.

He got a call then and Zenon's attention was also diverted.

"Hey there bitch, keeping two hot hunks to yourself. Let us see what you will do when I take Damon away. I promise you I will. He fucks like a giant doesn't he, I love it and I can't wait to take it in, his gorgeous cock plundering me, my ass impaled on it! ah, you will see that he will choose me," said Emre, his voice hushed.

Dylan was speechless. He didn't know what to say to that. Damon and Zenon turned and frowned seeing Dylan's expression. Dylan covered it up with a small smile.

Emre left a vindictive smirk on his face.

----------------------------------------------

Okay, I have a question for you guys, I will ask the same questions after a few chapters. 

Who is your fav character? ONly one!

Do you think they should be a trio?

Would you have preferred one half of the trio? I wouldn't, but I want to know what you guys feel!

And there will be smut in the next chapter!