Chapter 34 : Family I

Zenon groaned when Damon kissed him deeper. Dylan already undid his pants and was working on his cock. They were loving him and he didn't know how to respond other than receive all the ministrations.

Dylan was applying lube to his hole as he kept on sucking on his cock. Zenon groaned. Damon sucked on his nipples biting him down the chest.

Zenon felt Damon help Dylan lube his hole up. Zenon nodded to Damon. Dylan was lubing up his cock now after having sucked on it for some time now.

Dylan gripped his hand tight as Danon lined up his cock to Zenon's entrance. Damon slid home and Zenon moaned at being filled.

Damon slowly moved in and out as Dylan sucked on his cock and then the speed increased. Damon kissed him as he pounded faster and it was pure ecstasy.

Zenon felt raw as Damon's cock moved in and out of his hole, how Dylan was sucking him. It all made his breath catch.

Damon came, filling his hole with him with the cum. He came into Dylan's face asking him to move the mouth at the last moment. He did not want Dylan to take any risk during the pregnancy.

Damon and Dylan hugged him from both his sides as they fell asleep that night.

____________

Damon was looking at the watch after he spoke at a business event. He wished the stuck up old men would just stop. He needed to be home. Damon sighed as they wrapped it up and rushed out. He reached home and the sight that greeted him made him smile.

Dylan had a small tummy now. It made him look cuter. Zenon stood next to him, eyeing the surroundings like a hawk. He and Zenon were at their wits end with the pregnancy. They were just scared. They have heard of all the terrible things that can happen during pregnancy and it did not sit well with them. Both men's eyes widened seeing him and Dylan was smiling while Zenon's face showed relief.

-----------

In the evening, Dylan lost his patience. "I am not going to drop dead any second just because one of you took your eyes away from me," snapped Dylan.

Both knew they were overbearing but they didn't know how else to deal with it. They tried to be subtle about it. Whoever stayed home with him would also engaged themselves in some free time and read or watch movies or have Caleb or Hector over and spend time with them. Their home always had people in it which was a matter of relief for them especially after coming home to an unconscious Dylan in his second month.

When Dylan was in his fifth month, they decided to shift their stay to his parents' house for having more people around always. It was good for all of them. It also helped Eliza's anxiety for his son.

-----------

Dylan smiled as he saw Damon chase Caleb while Zenon was letting Hector climb all over him.

He kept a hand on his five-month tummy and smiled broadly, unable to contain the happiness. He was going to be a father. These two amazing men were going to be parents along with him.

He knows they will take to it like fish on the water. He can already see his kids wrapping their fathers around their fingers. They do not know who is the biological father of the child in him, but that doesn't matter. Both will love their kid equally, he knew.

----------------

Zenon smiled when Dylan made him run a hand through his grown tummy. Both men were wary of hurting the baby even with a touch. Dylan leaned against Damon as Zenon got more confident and ran his hand softly over the belly. He kissed on Dylan's forehead and then Damon's.

The scan showed that they were having twins and Dylan asked both of them to pick one name each in both genders.

He and Dylan cuddled Dylan close.

"Dad seemed really sad. I hate that he is living alone in that big house. Have you thought about asking him to, you know to find someone? He is only 45 ish," said Dylan, worrying about the grandad of his children.

"I have always felt like he has someone in his mind. Though he never says anything," said Zenon.

"Maybe we can ask Dad D, he is father's best friend after all and Dylan is right. Last time I went home, he was in the hall, laying back and there was sadness in his face," said Damon.

"You have grown to recognise sadness in others' face. Proud of you" teased Zenon. Damon hit him but let Zenon hug him to his chest.

"You are right, we should ask Dad D indeed," said Zenon.

"He likes it, you both calling him Dad D," smiled Dylan.

Daniel is letting Caleb stand on his lap.

Damon took Caleb off from his lap.

"Cal, what if Dad gets hurt," said Damon.

Dylan glared at Daniel.

"Won't happen again, but you know who can resist the puppy dog eyes," said Daniel.

"That is true," said Dylan ticking Caleb's navel.

All three sat around him.

"Okay, what is going on?" asked Eliza coming over and handing them all tea and checking to see if Hec who was playing in a carpet needed anything.

"Did father have some love- affairs anything?" asked Damon.

Both Daniel and Eliza went silent at that, too silent.

"He did. Did something go wrong? Was it because of me?" asked Zenon.

Eliza smiled at that.

"If Patreo ever finds out that Almero adopted a kid and brought him up alone, he will come back and check if you were alright and then proceed to castrate Almero," smiled Eliza.

"Who is Patreo?" asked Dylan.

"He is the highnesses' brother and was the head of the royal army before he left everything behind. He was also one part of the Daniel- Almero- Patreo friend circle. We all went to the same school, college and all. He was not supposed to be friends with either of us but he was. He was a rebel like Eliza. Nothing can tie him down to the royal norms.

His Highness loves his brother more than anything. So he never interfered. Almero, unlike me, was very much in dad's control. He was powerful, yes, but dad's weapon. He- He did not even realise his sexuality or his affection for Patreo was something more than that of a friend. We all could see. It was evident. They would share a bedroom, food and will go clubbing together, pick others and yet, there was this strange connection. Then something happened that even the highness did not have control over. Patreo had been betrothed to the royal family in another continent. Patreo was left with no ways to escape. He rejected it and ran to Almero for asylum. Almero hid him even from the eyes of his own father because he knew his father would ask him to give up Patreo to the royal council," said Eliza.

-----------

Contd.....