Chapter 18: A Mafia Man's Job

"I wonder if all Mafia bosses work like Sir Zenon, mostly day hours and stay with us whenever we want," said Dylan.

He was leaning against Damon who was drunk and they were on a sofa. Zenon who was in the drawing room attending a call came in hearing the question. He was amused.

"No. He can work whenever he wants. He is the decision maker. The cover companies are led by father mostly. He chooses to not work nights. I know he used to and still might," said Damon, now nipping Dylan's ears.

Zenon was getting turned on watching the foreplay. Damon was kissing down Dylan's neck.
Dylan was unbuttoning Damon's shirt and then Damon was kissing him. Zenon couldn't take his eyes away from the angel in their lives and when he did he saw Damon shirtless pulling Dylan on top of him as they kissed. He had seen Damon naked before but never got the chance to actually see.

He saw Damon's long neck and the jaw. The face that was in bliss as he kissed Dylan. Dylan was looking feisty, he just wanted to take him then and there and it was not surprising. His sweetheart was very much attractive.

What struck him different was Damon. Damon was equally attractive in a different way, loathe as he was to admit it. Atleast he looked more attractive than he was till the day.

He watched as Dylan undid the fly of Damon's trousers. Yeah, Dylan was just more than feisty. He is fire.

Dylan saw Zenon and blushed.

Damon whined bringing Dylan's attention back.

Zenon watched as they made out and he was getting even more turned on. Dylan was shirtless soon. 

Damon looked at Zenon. They took Dylan to the bedroom. The night was fantastic.

--------------------------

Next morning, Dylan woke up. He was snuggled up to Zenon and a firm grip on Damon's hand. He dropped a kiss on Zenon's forehead and turned to Damon and smiled as he kissed on his forehead. He laid back against Damon, a hand on Zenon's arm as he fell asleep again.

----------------------------

Damon stirred later. He saw Zenon walk around shirtless. He saw the muscles flexing. This was the first time he was noticing Zenon's body and it was attractive though the owner of the body was the least compatible person on earth for him. 

Zenon turned and saw Damon looking. 

"Like what you see?" asked Zenon.

Damon threw a pillow at him and laid back on the bed pulling his lovely Dylan closer to him.

----------------------------------

Zenon was surprised. He was under the belief that all his thoughts the day before might have be addled by alcohol. But that does not seem to be the case. He wanted Damon as much as he wanted Dylan as he looked at him. He wanted to see Damon impaled on his cock.

-----------------------------------

Damon could feel Zenon's eyes on him. He knew something happened between them, some stupid pull, the other day at the party or maybe after the party.

He rebuked himself but Dylan had a knowing look on his face as he buttoned up Damon's shirt. The minx. He knew everything!

But he liked his minx better than anyone in this world so he dropped a kiss on his forehead. Hell who was he kidding, he loved Dylan.

Dylan who had silently wormed his way into his life and is sitting quite comfortably in a royal chair. He would never indulge anyone like he does Dylan- well- Damon glanced at Zenon.

Maybe. If Zenon was not an utter tit and a mafia boss on top of that.

------------------------

Zenon was never a coward. He liked that about himself. He knew exactly when he fell for Dylan.

Dylan, with his innocent eyes and kind heart. But Damon, he has no clue as to how the bastard crawled underneath his skin. He knew it even when they had fought and Damon had left in a huff.

But he has and there is nothing Zenon could do about it. On second thoughts, he walked closer to them. Both were smiling at each other.

"So, I have a meeting, I will be off," said Zenon and kissed Dylan who kissed him back and straightened the side of his collar.

Zenon looked at Damon who narrowed his eyes. Without letting himself over think it, with all the confidence he has, he bent a bit and kissed on Damon's forehead.

Damon gaped as Dylan roared with laughter and Zenon left nodding to Dylan, an indecipherable look on his face.

------------------

Damon looked at Dylan.

"Did he just- " Damon touched his forehead.

"He did," nodded Dylan.

"Are you okay?" asked Dylan worried when Damon did not say anything.

"Yeah, fine," Damon managed to say.

He kissed Dylan and left.

---------------------

Damon had been wary of Zenon for a couple of days now.

On Sunday, they had an unaccepted visitor. Zenon was lounging around in the lawn. Damon was curled up on the sofa which was one of the rarest sights, but he still had a file in his hand which he was going through. He had had Hec lying across his chest as the kids were staying with them for the day. Dylan had laid him down on Damon's chest and the man did not object, but just placed a protective arm around him.

Caleb was sitting next to Zenon and they were having a conversation and Dylan was not sure he wanted to know what it was about. However, he saw Caleb pat Zenon on the cheek and give him a kiss on the forehead and then sat on his lap making demands to the Mafia don who was obliging him.

As noon came around and the sunlight was getting to them Caleb and Zenon got in and occupied the sofa next to Damon's making Dylan look away from the movie he was watching.

"You know we should have lunch now," said Dylan.

He got two big shrugs and a mini shrug and a coo from little Hec as a response. He glared and threw the pillows at both men who rolled their eyes but got up for lunch.

They were about to have lunch when a car stopped outside. If the guards let them in, it should be someone familiar to atleast one of them.

A guy stepped out and Damon walked out handing over Hec to Dylan only to be hugged by the man. He kissed Damon on the lips, but Damon pushed him away, but not too harshly. Not with a vehemence, his husbands would have liked to see.

----------------------

HAHAHAHA, So Sorry. I am not trying to be evil. The next five chapters are going to be hell, not really. But you all may not like it. So bear with me! 

Who do you think this guy is?