Chapter 10: Anger

Zenon was angry. He was trying not to scare Dylan off the first day. Damon knew him well but Dylan was just getting to know him. He was being considerate because Dylan - was just Dylan.

It seemed he was wrong. He should just have been himself. Because he refused to live with split personalities to appease Dylan anymore. He still remembered how Dylan screamed seeing him. He turned in the bed. He was laying alone in his room. He knew his husbands were yet to sleep next door.

-----------------

Dylan was scared. He was really spooked when he saw Zenon kill someone. He did it so easily. He shivered a bit. Damon was asleep now. He had always thought Damon was the cold one in the few days he has known them. However, Zenon- , a tear drop slid down Dylan's eyes.

He also felt bad. He knew that man was trying to get his uncle killed. Dylan looked at Damon and moved the comforter atop him and slowly slid out of the bed and got to next room.

He saw Zenon was asleep. There was a nightlight in the room. He didn't see Zenon even eat anything. He was not sure if he should be scared of the man or not. He hated how Zenon almost strangled Damon.

He looked at the man. He looked as calm as he did when he was asleep in the days he slept near Dylan and Damon.

Dylan stood there looking at him for sometime before he left. Zenon opened his eyes and shifted in his bed. He was not going to let Dylan fuck with his head.

--------------

They got back home the next day. Damon left for work as soon as they landed. Zenon also left. Dylan was silent as he sat in his garden, a blanket around him with Caleb cuddled next to him.

Eliza saw Dylan being thoughtful.

"What happened?" asked Eliza placing his arm around Dylan. Dylan started to cry and hugged his dad. He told him everything that happened.

"You did know he is a mafia Boss, kiddo. But I understand seeing it in front of you might have been bit of a shock. I- I grew up like that. I am not saying you should get okay with it. But it is a fact. Someday you will have to accept that one of your husbands is a mafia boss," said Eliza.

Dylan nodded.

"I don't want to be scared of him," said Dylan slowly.

"I know. I- will you believe me if I told you I was scared of your dad in our youth?" asked Eliza.

Dylan shook his head amused.

"You can shower him with love and he will see it. Don't be scared of him. You are his husband. You are the last person he would harm," said Eliza.

Dylan hummed.

-----------------

Damon was changed and lounging in the bed when Zenon walked in. He too freshened up and got out. Dylan brought coffee for both of them.

There was a silence as they had coffee.

"I was wondering if you both would like to see my job. I mean I am still working to send a evening order," said Dylan slowly.  He left after that.

Damon got up and went down. Zenon hesitated but got up and followed.

They saw Dylan meticulously arrange flowers. He looked so attractive, surrounded by flowers, looking so carefree, his hair falling over his face as he did that.

He saw Damon turn. He can feel how he must be feeling. He was aroused beyond belief seeing how sexy Dylan looked as he sat there.

He knows they won't be able to stay long without taking him, claiming him.