Chapter 5 :Two Marriages Part I

Dylan was silent as they looked through the wedding clothes Damon has sent. They were not pleased with the way the engagement was done. However, they tried not to get into an argument with their son-in-law for Dylan's sake.

Dylan loved his parents. He had fun picking dresses for his kid brothers. His mother-in-law and godmother in- law came to visit him about the measurements a couple of days back and now the suit was here. He looked at the ring on his finger and smiled a bit. Dylan heard his phone ringing.

Only Katie, Keiran or Aleo and now Aleo's wife call him in the phone other than his parents. He was not sure who was calling. The number was unknown and he picked it up anyway.

"This is Damon," said the voice.

Dylan flushed even as he heard the man's voice.

"Yes, its Dylan," said Dylan.

"I have spoken to your parents about the possibility of an early marriage registration. See, I have a very important meeting on the morning of the wedding day. So I have preponded the registration to an early hour. And, one more thing- What phone do you use?" asked Damon.

"iPhone," said Dylan.

"I am sending you a phone with my staff. I own a cell phone manufacturing company. It won't do for you to use another brand," said Damon.

"Okay- but can I keep my iPhone?" asked Dylan.

"Why? It is just a phone," said Damon.

"I bought it on my own," said Dylan.

Damon rolled his eyes on the other side but did not say anything.

"Whatever, just don't embarrass me in front of my associates and always use this phone," said Damon, a bit harshly.

He heard a small okay from the other side.

Damon ended the call and wondered if he was a bit too harsh- but then again, he was only stating a fact.

Dylan sighed as he sat down. He did not mind using the phone his fiance would send him. He just wished Damon was not that harsh about it.

----------------------

Damon had a meeting with Zenon and both were agitated as the meeting drew closer. The snipping started as soon as they set eyes on each other and it only escalated from there.

"So, I heard some poor guy agreed to marry you. Wonder why he would settle for the likes of you?" smirked Zenon.

"Stay clear, Arcari and I think I am way better than you, an orphan whose father forgot to find him a betrothed that he may never have a life partner now," sneered Damon.

Zenon was furious but he just snorted and stormed off. He will show Damon Knight his place. 

------------------------

Dylan looked at his parents who smiled at him and nodded and at Damon who was looking at him. They were in casuals and Dylan flushed at the look on the man's eyes. He signed the pages and looked at Damon who did the same.

The papers will be filed early next morning and they would officially be husbands.

Dylan knew his husband is planning on purchasing a new house for them. Till then, they will be staying at Damon's parents' house.

Everyone was ready to leave after dinner. Dylan blushed as he looked at Damon who was the last to step down as the parents left them alone. Damon was a rock, sure but he was not sure that even rock would hold in front of his beautiful fiancee. Damon groaned inside. He can't really afford to be distracted.

He looked at Dylan whose head reached his shoulder level and bent his head down and dropped a kiss on his forehead.

"Good Night," he said and walked away. Dylan blushed beautifully as he watched his man leave.

--------------------------------------------

Dylan got ready in casuals to leave for the wedding venue. He will change into his wedding costumes at the venue. He was eager to see Damon. He looked at his parents who looked happy. They had celebrated his birthday as a family. Just them five, not even Damon. That was a week back. 

Dylan hugged them both and watched as they left for the venue with his brothers. He closed down the house and then looked at his friends and finally got into his car and drove to the location.

Dylan was surprised when he saw a car following him. He was a bit disturbed when the car in front of him was kind of slowing down and was blocking his way continuously.

Then another car stopped in the side and he was shocked and he knew to run when in danger. He was out and was running for the other side. Then he felt hands grabbing him. Strong hands held him as he was pushed into one of their cars and then they were driving off.

"Who are you?" asked Dylan close to tears. He just wished his parents or Damon was here. He was so scared.

He cried and cried but they paid no attention and his attempts to bite them off was pitiful at best. Then he was pulled out of the car and taken to a house. It had a lawn and even looked pretty good but Dylan was not in a state of mind to enjoy its aesthetics.

He was taken to a room and then left alone. After some time, Dylan heard the door open and in walked a man. He was scary, all formidable and stern. He was also hot. He has never met anyone as hot and handsome as this man other than his Damon. They were incomparable. At the thought of Damon, he was more worried now. What if this guy is Damon's enemy? He hoped Damon was fine. He hoped his family was fine.

"You are more beautiful in person, Dylan," said Zenon as he sat down on the chair opposite, one leg over the other.

"Who are you?" asked Dylan.

Zenon just smirked.

"Please let me go. It is my wedding day. My family and my fiance-" started Dylan.

"About that, Dylan you are not going to marry Damon,"' said Zenon.

"What are you saying? Who are you?" asked Dylan, now on his feet.

"I- Dylan, am your future husband and the man you are going to spend the rest of your life with," said Zenon, now on his feet and cornering Dylan against the chair.

"You can't marry me against my wish," said Dylan, trying to be very stern rather than let on how scared he was.

"Oh, I won't. As you know, by law now you belong to me. It is a bit archaic but I got you from your fiance, proving that he is not fit to protect you. It is a bit archaic but the rule will do," smirked Zenon.

Dylan glared at him.

"You are disgusting. Damon did not see the need to have armed men around me because I am not his fiance now, but his husband. We officially got married yesterday and I insisted on driving to the venue. The court can't rule in your favour," said Dylan.

Zenon snorted.

"Even if what you said is true, winners keepers Dylan," said Zenon.

"Who are you?" asked Dylan.

"Zenon Arcari, sweetheart," said Zenon, his deep voice scaring Dylan a bit.

"I don't know if you did some background check, cousin, I am Dylan Zaned," said Dylan, numerous emotions running through his head.

Zenon froze at the surname and looked back at him. He was going to kill that bitch of an informant who dismissed Dylan's family as unimportant people.

"You don't mean to tell me that you are Uncle Dan's son," said Zenon.

"He is my son, Zenon and I hope you will let him go without further delay because its time for his wedding," said Daniel.

Both Zenon and Dylan turned and saw Daniel and Eliza at the door.

What do you think people?