Chapter 11: Consummation

Dylan looked at Damon and back at Zenon. The men were huge. He tentatively opened his mouth and then he felt the cock brush his mouth. Dylan tried to be strong. He gave a tentative lick and then slowly Dylan sucked in one of the only two cocks he will ever suck.

Dylan felt four arms on his leg as Zenon spread his thighs leaning over and Damon was moving the ankles and soon. Dylan tried to close his legs. But his men were determined on taking him and nothing will stand in the way.

Dylan felt the first intrusion. Dylan groaned and then, he screamed as Damon thrust in. It was not gentle, but not too harsh either. He knew sex is painful in the beginning. He groaned as he smelled the scent of Zenon's cock now buried balls deep in his mouth.

Dylan was groaning around Zenon's cock. The men built a rhythm between themselves. Dylan was the picture of debauchery now. He was naked, his legs spread with Damon buried balls deep in him.

His mouth was full with Zenon's cock which he licked and sucked on.

Damon groaned as he hit Dylan's g- spot. Dylan was groaning. Zenon watched as Damon pounded into Dylan as he found himself pounding Dylan's mouth.

He watched as Damon's cock moved into  Dylan.

"Ahh, you are so tight," groaned Damon, aroused and they kept the pace.

Finally Damon came with a growl and moved. Dylan had already come into Damon's hand.

Zenon looked at Dylan who looked at him like he knew what would happen next.

Damon moves and Zenon looks at Dylan's now loose, ready to fuck hole. He made a mental note to buy a few toys. He slid in and Dylan was still tight. Dylan groaned as he threw back his head with each thrust.  Zenon was so aroused, watching Damon and Dylan.

"Your cunt is milking me," said  Zenon as he finally came inside Dylan just like Damon.

Once he moved out, he looked at Dylan who looked thoroughly debauched. Dylan's eyes had a bit of tears.

Damon wiped it.

"Does it hurt?" asked Damon.

Dylan shook his head. "Just a little bit," he managed to say in a hushed tone. Damon got up and said "You will be fine after a shower."

Zenon lifted Dylan who blushed, his long limbs stretched awkwardly.

Dylan flushed as they laid him on the bath tub. All three showered without much incident. They changed and were soon in bed.

Damon was silent, so was Zenon. Dylan couldn't believe the audacity not the two. They fuck him, take his virginity, and now, both are silent and stoic.

Dylan wound his arm around both men's arms. They looked at him.

Dylan blushed but closed his eyes. He felt the hands move and one settled around his waist pulled closer to Damon and then Zenon's body was pressed against his back. Dylan smiled into Damon's chest.

He was angry at them, yes, but they were his and they did make him feel like he was in heaven.

-------------------

In the morning, Dylan was not talking to them. He made breakfast and all three of them had it together but there was pin drop silence.

"I am going out with my friends today," said Dylan and without waiting for any response, he left.

Damon looked at Zenon.

Both did not know how to react to that. Zenon rolled his eyes.

"He seems like he will need a lesson or two," said Zenon as he got up.

Damon silently agreed.

---------------

Dylan looked at the shirts. He knew the brands they wore. But both of them owned stuff that was way too gothic in nature. He got them both a set of light coloured shirts. He wanted to see them in lighter colours. He also got them a set of t-shirts in lighter colours.

"Your husbands going to like it?" asked Kate.

"Maybe. I am not giving it today. It's for our moving," said Dylan.

Then he went to the house where renovation was happening. Both men have left him to it. He sighed. Now, only basic cleaning works were happening. The yard looked better, so did the building. He has chosen white  colour for the house with silver tinge to it.

The roof was accentuated with a darker shade of silver. He walked in. The painting works were going on in full swing. As he asked for, the drawing room is an off-white colour, just like the entrance and other public areas. The master bedroom has a light mustard yellow colour with black finishings. He absolutely loved it. He hoped they also like it.

He has set two separate office room for both men and intended to personalise it for them. He sighed as he left further instructions.

He gets back home and send the next set of orders for his business and finally get to the kitchen to make dinner for his husbands who will be home soon.

Zenon reached by eight. Dylan got to the hall and Zenon looked at him. Dylan's insides chilled. The man has that effect on him. He wished, the softness would come back but now he knew, maybe it was never there. He was just trying to ease Dylan into the surprise changes.

Dylan removed his coat and hung it on the rack and watched as he went up without even a word. Dylan was overthinking it and working himself up over it when he heard Damon's car. He greeted Damon too who was a bit more soft around the edge, but had a similar colder exterior to that of Zenon.

He sighed.

Once dinner was ready, he called them. Both got down. It was a silent affair.

Once the dinner was finished, he took the plates to wash. He saw Damon and Zenon head out into the yard. Damon was talking to the accountant and Dylan almost groaned.

He saw Zenon was silent, and yet listening in on Damon's rant.

Dylan had a guess which will be hundred percent true that it is about better business strategies.

He went out, all three walked around the property, in the last round of inspection, Dylan sending off all workers.

Both men were silent even then.

Maybe he over did the ignoring thing a bit in the morning. The thought of all that made his ears red.

They reached the bedroom and he saw some stuff on the bed. He went to move it and stopped short.

He flushed seeing the dildos in the packages. There were things he did not recognise but he knew what they were for. It was after all, not rocket science or Algebra or even Trigonometry for that matter.

He turned to look at the men who had a predatory look on their eyes.

-----------

Hey people, I am still in the cool off period. But couldn't resist!

What do you think?

The nasty buggers!

Hmm, so things are going to get hectic for them.

And any suggestions about the moving in thing?