Chapter 31: Love Only

Damon smiled as he looked at the table. It had been a week since Dylan got back and life was never better.

They were having a small dinner for Damon's birthday because he did want it to be elaborate. Caleb and Hector were staying with them and he lifted Hector who was crawling on the floor.

"Now we need to wash up and have food," said Damon taking him to the washroom and washing his hand.

Dylan was arranging the food as Caleb sat curled up to Zenon's side as they did Caleb's school work. Damon went into the kitchen and pecked Dylan on the hair.

"Do you want any help?" he asked.

"Nothing, almost ready for dinner," said Dylan pecking the man back and leading them out. All five of them sat around.

The dinner was great and then they cut a cake. Damon fed the cake to Hector first, then Caleb and then let Zenon and Dylan feed him the cake.

They all sang happy birthday and they also took a few pictures together.

Damon looked at all the gift he got from family and then he opened each of them. Caleb and Hector gave him a painting he was never going to loose.

Then, he opened the gift from Zenon and Dylan. Two things sat there. One was a closed envelope and the other was a box.

He opened the envelope first. It had a entry ticket to the award presentation ceremony of the entrepreneurs award. He had left the awarding ceremony half way. He sighed. He had thought they will deliver it home.

He looked at both men and hugged them. He was indeed getting his grand presentation ceremony.

They have got him the attire and also a special pin set as gift. It read, 'our champion'!

Damon felt his eyes well up but he wiped it off and hugged them both.

------------------

The function had been amazing and the whole family was present. Damon smiled fondly seeing Dylan hold the trophy preciously, close to him.
Zenon was also looking at it with pride and Damon could not take his eyes away from the men.

He looked as the trophy found a place in the main shelf where all the awards were. He saw websites celebrating the pin. He loved the pins.

------------------

Damon bit on the pen cap as he sat on the other side of the table from Zenon. He was horny as fuck. He blamed his husbands for that. Zenon would look bland faced to anyone. Damon could see how aroused the man was.

Damon smirked inside. He and Dylan were having fun. Dylan was the one texting him how to get Zenon riled up more because Damon was rubbish at seduction and so was Dylan but together they managed.

"He likes it when we lick the underside of his cock. Just hold the pen and lick it" the text read.

Damon smirked when Zenon followed him into his office after the meeting. Once the door closed with a thud, Zenon turned and looked at him.

Zenon pushed Damon against the wall and kissed him. Damon moaned, submitting to the man who was undressing him as they kissed.
Damon went on his knees and undid Zenon's pant and pulled out his cock. Damon started sucking on the shaft and Zenon groaned fucking Damon mercilessly and with abandon.

Damon groaned when Zenon bent him over the table.

Damon moaned as Zenon entered him and fucked him. He never imagined that he would be fucked over his desk or against the wall. Zenon carried him to the wall after turning him and fucked him against the wall. Damon groaned as he rode his husband.

Once he was about to come, Zenon laid him against the flat surface of the table again and filled him.

Damon groaned as Zenon withdrew and cum spilled from his hole. Zenon laid there panting and then Zenon's cock was in his mouth and he sucked off every last drop of cum from the man.

Damon flushed as he looked at Zenon who took him up in his arms and laid him in the bath tub in his suite. He washed him.

"You and Dylan will be the death of me," said Zenon as he held Damon fondly. Damon flushed but cuddled into Zenon's warmth.

------------------

Dylan groaned as Zenon fucked him from behind and he eagerly sucked on Damon's cock. He liked this, when both of them took him together. Dylan groaned as Zenon pounded deeper all the while squeezing his ass cheeks. Damon groaned as he pinched Dylan's nipples and fucked Dylan's mouth mercilessly knowing Dylan liked it. Zenon came filling Dylan and then Damon took him place and finally released himself inside Dylan who laid there, dripping both their cum. Pre cum and saliva slid down Dylan's cheek and he looked so hot that both could still feel their appetite coming back.

Damon smirked and then they took him in another position and another. Dylan groaned as he fell asleep, still filled with both his husbands cum. He groaned as Damon plugged his hole up keeping it all in. They wiped Dylan's body and then cleaned up themselves.

Dylan blushed when he woke up with a plug up his ass.

"Keep our cum inside," said Zenon and Dylan did till his husbands fucked him to oblivion in one of their cruises the very night.

______________

They thoroughly enjoyed the month that followed until Dylan fell sick. Damon stirred when he felt the bed shift. He saw Dylan rush off to the loo. He looked at Zenon who was patting his left as he also began to feel that Dylan was not in the bed.

"Get up," said Damon shaking Zenon as he got to the loo. Dylan was vomiting. Damon held him and Zenon went to get water. Once Dylan washed his mouth, Damon made him drink the water. Dylan leaned back against them both.

"We will go to a doctor," said Zenon.

"Yeah," nodded Damon.

"No! I just vomited! It could be indigestion," said Dylan rolling his eyes even in his tired state. These mother hens!

------------------

Zenon made food in the morning and Damon was hanging around Dylan making him throw a pillow at his husband.

"I am fine. Stop looking like I might faint any moment," said Dylan.

Zenon brought the food out. As the smell of carrot broth hit his nose, Dylan puked. He didn't even have the chance to run to the loo.

Damon and Zenon reached him. They moved him and the guards cleaned up the room.

"We are definitely seeing a doctor," said Damon.

"No. Must be acidity. Just call up Papa or mom. They will know what to do," said Dylan before he slept a bit.

When he woke he found four faces hovering over him. Zenon had Hector in his arms even as he hovered over Dylan.

Dylan rolled his eyes at all of them.

"I am not dying," said Dylan.

"Definitely not, you are going to be a parent. All three of you," said Eliza amazed.

------------------------------

We are coming to an end people. We will have a few more chapters !