Chapter 7: Two Marriages Part III

Damon and Zenon looked at Dylan.

"Are you insane?" asked Zenon.

"That's my question too," said Damon.

"No, I don't want you both to try and kill each other or die fighting. Do you even see how much you have injured each other just now?" said Dylan looking at them.

Zenon and Damon looked at each other and at Dylan who was looking adamantly at them.

Dylan went and stood beside his parents both of whom placed an arm around him.

"I think he raised a valid point," said Almero.

Zenon looked at him like he was betrayed.

"I agree," said Abernathy.

Damon looked at his dad with an equal part betrayed look.

----------------

Both Damon and Zenon stood before the official as Dylan's parents walked him down the aisle. He looked beautiful in a white suit while he looked up and saw two men instead of one, waiting for him.

They looked wonderful in black suits and Dylan wondered what these two were doing with a guy like him.

Dylan blushed when both of them took his hand as he went up. The priest began the vows which each of them repeated. Dylan felt so many emotions as he stood there, anxiety being a prime one among them.

Dylan flushed as their eyes were on him. He raised his hand and Damon slid in the wedding ring. Then Zenon wore him the wedding ring.

Dylan took the rings he was given by his parents and wore the first one on Damon's finger and the next on Zenon's. Then they looked at each other. Grudgingly, they took the rings and wore each other a wedding ring.

"You may now kiss your husbands," said the official.

Zenon reached Dylan's lips first. Dylan felt the man's lip on his and then he was kissing Dylan who opened his mouth slowly to complete the kiss. Then Dylan felt like he was being pulled and soon he had Damon's lips on his.

Both glared at each other. Dylan worries his lips a bit but gripped the arm of both his husbands who did not object.

All three were silent as pictures were clicked. No dual pictures were taken as it is not done in tri relationships.

Zenon looked at his beautiful husband. Dylan was like an angel, there is no denying it. Things turned out like he did not expect it to.

Instead of one, he has two rings in his finger now, but that shouldn't matter. He was sure, Damon and he was going to ignore and not acknowledge the second ring. Getting Dylan had been part of a revenge but now, the angel was his too. Zenon looked away. He cannot afford to be distracted, not even by how beautiful his husband is.

Damon looked at Dylan who had a blush on his face and couldn't help but feel blessed to have someone so otherworldly as his husband. He had expected to end up with some stuck-up guy or a money-mad woman who absolutely hated him. He was always sure that money played a big role in keeping people around him. He was not sure about Dylan though. Why would Dylan be any different?

Once the function was done and the royalty's representative had also left, all convened in the hall of Almero's house.

"Now, we have very important issues to discuss and reach a settlement on," said Almero.

Dylan looked worriedly at the men on both his sides.

"Where are you three going to stay? I know you were planning on staying home till you find a place for you both, though now the plans will have to change and I don't see Zenon agreeing to live somewhere with as much lax security as we have," said Abernathy to Damon.

Damon was furious but he knew there was no point arguing.

"I- I have kept a house in the northern ends as a gift. I had made it for Eliza, but then well- I would like you three to have it. It's unused and is in a closed-off state, we can get it renovated," said Almero.

"Where in the northern end?" asked Damon because it was closer to his office.

"Near the estates," said Almero.

"Good, that would ensure safety too," said Zenon.

Damon can see how convenient it will be. It was just a few miles from his office which was in the city pole end.

"It is closer to our house too," said Daniel.

"I guess it is settled then, I will have workers in there soon to renovate it," said Candice.

"Get my security team to work with them," said Zenon.

Candice nodded.

"It will take at least a month to be ready. Till then you three need to stay somewhere, in either of your houses," said Melissa.

"At our place of course," said Damon.

"We are staying here," said Zenon.

"Oh- really," both men looked at each other ready for a fight and then Daniel stood up. Their father-in-law was intimidating. There was no doubt about it. They have also heard of the kind of hitman that he was.

"I think, since both of them can't maturely reach a decision, I will give them a solution. They can stay with us," said Daniel. Eliza nodded giving them both a look daring them to defy it.

"That is settled then," snorted Almero.

"Now, about the surname," said Abernathy.

"We think Knight-Arcari should do," said Richard.

Daniel and Eliza did not object.

Damon and Zenon were glaring at each other when it was time for them to go home. Damon's Bentley and Zenon's Jaguar were there and each wanted to leave on their car.

"Can we go in mine?" asked Dylan softly.

Both looked at him ready to snap but Eliza said "Yeah, that sounds reasonable."

Damon and Zenon sighed. The staff opened doors for them and Dylan looked at them both.

"I am driving," said Zenon.

Zenon took the wheels and Damon got in on the other side.

Dylan got in the back seat.

The SUV was nothing like either Zenon or Damon has ever driven and Dylan could see their discomfort. He vowed to buy themselves a vehicle with equal contribution so that they can travel together without arguing.

"Have you seen the estate property?" asked Dylan to break the ice-cold silence in the car.

"From outside, yes? It was left locked," said Zenon.

"Do they have big gardens?" asked Dylan.

Zenon looked confused.

"I am sure there is enough land for you to indulge in your garden business or whatever it is," said Damon.

"I am a florist," said Dylan.

"Okay," said Damon rolling his eyes and then looked out again.

"Yeah, the grounds are massive or we can always buy the attached property," said Zenon.

Okay, I am on a work assignment, currently in the Venice of the East! Do look it up! Will be back to regular updates soon.

What do you think would happen now?

What all would you like to see? NO PROMISES! Still, I will try to incorporate stuff in!