Chapter 6: Two Marriages Part II

"Daniel, Eliza," said Almero as he came down the stairs of the hall room. He had come down looking for the source of the hullabaloo.

Both looked at Almero.

"Not the circumstances we thought we will see you again, but now please ask your son to let my son go because it is his wedding in two hours," said Eliza.

"Your son?" asked Almero and looked at Dylan.

He then looked at Zenon who was furious.

"You know the family is an exception, Zenon," said Almero.

"I did not know he is family until now," said Zenon.

"See why I always tell you to pay more attention to details," said Almero as he turned and looked back at Daniel and Eliza.

"I - sit down both of you," said Almero and sat down himself. Eliza and Daniel followed. Zenon was silent. Dylan was looking at Zenon.

"It hurts," said Dylan slowly and only Zenon could hear it. Zenon looked at him and realised he was gripping Dylan's hand rather tightly. The area looked red and Zenon let go. He looked at Dylan and back at his uncles as they said their story to his dad. He also listened. It was intriguing indeed.

But his fury and anger were simmering. The thought of Damon winning this kind of felt like a big hit on him but he was not going to go against his family. The first thing he learned from Almero was about how important family is.

---------------------------

Dylan was not sure if he should be angry at Zenon. He is family and no matter what issues were there between him and Damon, it won't change. He cannot hate his family. Be it, Zenon or Damon.

Then he heard people rushing in and saw Damon and his family at the door. Damon was glaring at Zenon.

"You fucking asshole, you dared to-" started Damon and they were fighting physically. Dylan almost cried seeing them fight. He tried to pull them apart along with their parents.

"It is both of your fight that brought us to this situation. Now kindly shut up," said Almero and both Zenon and Damon stopped the fight but did not stop glaring at each other.

Dylan took the tissue and wiped off the blood from Damon's cheek even though his face was twisted in fury. Zenon got even angrier seeing this but remained silent. Damon looked at Dylan. He saw the redness on Dylan's arm and caught the hand.

"How did this happen?" he asked, rather protectively.

"It is nothing," said Dylan.

Damon looked even more angrier if that was possible.

"We cannot hide this, I am sure the royalty has already heard about the kidnap and how Dylan was brought here," said Melissa worried as she looked at the other parents all who nodded in agreement.

"Leave us to discuss this further and you are not supposed to fight," said Candice almost like grounding them as she closed the door to the main hall.

Damon glared at Zenon.

"You gush over him like you have known him all your life," Zenon sneered to Dylan.

Dylan flushed. He looked at Zenon.

"I have known you only for hours and you are still my family," said Dylan.

Damon was looking at Zenon with venom.

"If it was not against laws, I would kill you, you bastard," said Damon.

"Oh, you think I would have let you live that long if that was the case," sneered Zenon.

"Please don't fight," said Dylan looking at both of them pleadingly.