Chapter 13: A Fight

Dylan flushed as Zenon walked in. They were alone. Damon was still at work. He will be back pretty late.

Zenon was a bit drunk from one of the meetings. He poured himself some more of the whiskey and looked at Dylan.

"Are you upset about something?" asked Dylan.

"Oh, are you worried about a criminal now?" asked Zenon.

Dylan looked down.

Zenon stepped forward. Dylan backed himself against a wall.

Zenon held him by the hip and pulled him closer. Dylan flushed and worried his lip as the man lifted him and threw him onto the bed. Dylan averted his eyes not knowing how to respond. He cannot deny either of them. Zenon turned his face towards him and crashed their lips. Dylan could only moan as he kissed back. He felt Zenon removing his clothes.

Dylan felt his hand rubbing his thighs making him more sensitive. Dylan felt Zenon reach for his cock and he felt Zenon's hardness pressed against his skin.

Zenon kissed him deeper as he grabbed Dylan's cock. He then went up and squeezed Dylan's nipples till they were tender. Dylan was moaning, already wet and his cock standing in attention.

Zenon's hands played with Dylan's arse cheeks, playing with them, squeezing them. Dylan was moaning, wet and ready.

"Oh, you are so wet for me," said Zenon as he ran his hand over him and then bent down and licked on Dylan's cock. Dylan was in frozen shock and groaned, spurting cum without warning. Zenon did not let go. He ran his hand through Dylan's shaft, making it hard again quickly.

"Sir -- Ze - Zenon," groaned Dylan as the man pumped him. Dylan felt a finger poke at his hole. He knew his man's hard length will get relief only when inside him and did not put up a useless fight when he applied lube.

Soon Zenon lined up his cock against Dylan and then he moved. Dylan moaned.

"You have a nice, tight hole," said Zenon.

"I have brought something for you," said Zenon as he fucked Dylan. Zenon was groaning. He fucked Dylan to the bed and then pulled the packets from the side as he turned his attention. He picked a nice butt plug for Dylan.

Zenon fucked him faster and soon he came. Dylan milked every drop of his cum inside and then Zenon smirked as he grabbed the arse harshly. He slowly thrust in the butt plug.

"Keep it in till I take it out," said Zenon.

Dylan blushed scowling, but nodded.

-----------------

Damon got back and Zenon was asleep. Dylan got to the door, the plug snugly closing his hole. Damon looked tired and let him serve dinner.

"You smell of sex, did he take you," asked Damon, his voice a growl when Dylan came close.

Dylan nodded.

"You are such a whore, spreading your legs when I- your husband is not here," said Damon.

"He is my husband too," said Dylan.

"Irrelevant. Your arse should be filled by me," growled Damon as he grabbed Dylan onto his lap. And then he felt the plug.

Damon smirked.

"Did he plug your loose hole up?" asked Damon.

Dylan flushed.

Zenon pulled down the trousers and then turned him and spread his legs. The cum was being kept in.

"On fours," said Damon.