CHAPTER 32

Ah yes, the wedding day. The best bit of this book.
Everyone was dressed in the most luxurious and glamorous things you have ever seen.
Women in fine silk and velvet, all pale colours that define their skin. Long dresses that flow on the floor.
Men wearing sharp looking tuxedos. Best mans in a navy blue, wearing iron, flat ties.
In the reception, people were already clinking Champagne glasses and laughing at the hilarious story their friend told them.
The Avengers wore the best things of all. Wanda and Natasha had very elegant long dresses, Natasha wore a black silk dress, flexible and smooth whilst Wanda wore a red Velvet dress, tight on the waist but loose on the ends.
They had white flowers with them during the ceremony and Bruce would hold the rings.
Thor was too big for a suit so they allowed him to wear a short sleeve FANCY shirt with formal pants.
The rest of the male Avengers wore the navy blue tux.
This wedding took place in Maldives, everyone got a first class ticket there.
The recpetion was massive, there was a gold chandelier hanging from the ceiling, the walls were decorated with pictures of Steve and Tonys moments. The tables were coveres with white fabric and the chairs tall with Mahogany wood as the legs.
There was flowers covering the ceiling and some a bold red flowers dangling from there.
Peter watched everyone have a good time and drank some Champagne from his glass, glancing around the room.

"Hey" A soft voice called. MJ. Peter tensed and turned around to find MJ in a short, knee length dress. It was red. She wore a jeans jacket ontop with some hoop earings with a tight bun. She wore heels along with it.
Peters muscles clenched. He couldn't believe what she was wearing.
She walked towards Peter and pecked his lips with a kiss.
Peter cringed as she did. He smiled a bit as she pulled away.

"Um, nice clothes your wearing" Peter crocked. MJ looked down at herself and giggled.

"Yea, I wanted to go fancy but with a dash of casual" Peter nodded. He looked around the room again to find a man with a mask on. Similar to his. Two black eyes going down, white pupils in the middle. Then the rest was just red.
Maybe a villain to sabotage my dads wedding

"Peter are you okay?" MJ asked. Peter ran to the masked man, pushing past people and shoving into a waiter. The masked man looked at him and waved, but his white pupils widened as he saw a brunette running towards him.
Peter tackled him down and pinned his arms down.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" Peter yelled at the man. Everyone stopped talking and watched Peter pinning down a man. The man giggled and wiggled his eyebrows under the mask.

"That's some big dick energy" He laughed. Peter blushed and laughed a bit, but quickly returning to a straight face. "Easy boy, I was invited to your dads wedding" He struggled to get up as Peter slowly released his grip. The man got up and smiled. Peter felt stupid. The man was wearing a suit himself.

"I'm so sorry man" Peter huffed. The man placed a hand on his shoulder, making Peter feel queasy. The masked man then reached out his hand for Peter to shake.

"I'm deadpool" He greeted. Peter let out an exhasperated laugh.

"I-I'm Peter" Deadpool Ooed. He then kept a tight grip on his hand and pulled him close.

"Your hot. Call me sometime" Deadpool said seductively. Peter bit his lip. The white pupil winked, but they kept staring at each other until a person pulled them away from looking at each other.

"Um, excuse me! That's my boyfriend" A small voice said irrtated. MJ. Peter blushed and waved Deadpool a goodbye. Deadpool slowly walked away, still staring at Peter but then going to the bar to drink whatever he was drinking.
MJ turned Peter around to face her and had an annoyed look on his face.
"Why did you do that? Why were you going all googly eyes with him?" MJ said fustrated.
Peter rubbed the back of his head.