CHAPTER 13

Peter lay in his bed, unable to sleep, not until he was able to tell Tony everything. And by everything, he means every single detail.
He continously played everything over and over in his head, imagining MJ again close to him. Kissing him.
He heard the elevator ding.
He quickly pulled open the door, rushed towards the living room. He was super excited, he was like a firework ready to explode.
As he stared at everyone with a huge smile on his face, his smile faded away as he saw Steve in crutches. Oh no. He couldn't believe it, Americas greatest Avenger, damaged, broken.
He rushed up to him.

"Steve! Are you okay?" Peter said anxiously. His eyes were in worry, he looked towards Tony who was in more shock and sadness. Steve let out a slight laugh.

"Guys, I'm fine. Seriously" Steve said flatly. It was hard to tell if he lying or not. Tony was absolutly offended. Fine?! His bloody leg was broken.

"Steve! You are not fine!" Cried Tony, Wanda and Natasha, again, exchanging glances. Bruce staring too. Natasha grabbed both Wanda and Bruce and huddled in a cornor.

"Okay, that's it. We have to hook them up" Natasha whispered but her tone fed up. Bruce nodded in agreement.

"It's almost Christmas isn't it? Put a mistletoe or let everyone kiss someone else and they would be the only people not kissing. They would have too!" Bruce added, he was a bit loud at the end. Wanda and Natasha shushed him, everyone else back there turned their heads, shrugged, then turned back.
Wanda nodded slightly.

"Or. How about we do secret Santa or something and make them pick each other. Swap their gifts with mistletoe, they would kiss. If that doesn't work, we could stick to Bruces. But instead, it will be like a slow dance" Wanda whispered back, her voice excited. Damn these three wanted Christmas to happen so bad!
They walked back to the rest where Tony was still checking up on Steve. Peter in the background smiling weirdly, looking blankly somewhere. Natasha made an awkward face will Clint was making continous eye rolls. Vision standing there, as still as a statue until Wanda placed a hand on his shoulder. He turned an smiled at her, almost feeling. . . Emotion.

"Okay Tony, let him rest" Clint interrupted Tonys scolding towards Steve about disobeying commands and the consequences. Example, him breaking his leg.
Tony slightly nodded and Steve dragged his way to his room. Tonys eyes followed him, when Steve was out of sight, Tony quickly turning his head Peter. He placed his hands on Peters shoulders and looked him dead in the eye. He then grinned and raised an eyebrow.

"I know you've went on a date with MJ" Tony said happily. Everyone heard and quickly ran towards Peter, asking him for everything, Peter was happy to explain. He told them about her, how she looks, things he loves about her, her smell and things like that. He later on went to the date subject where everyone Oood'
Peter grinned sheepishly, everyone patted him on the back or told him how proud they were.
But the thing was, they wanted to see MJ.
Peter couldn't handle the feeling of making MJ seeing his. . . Guardians? Still, he couldn't help but feel the knot in his stomach. Then someone blurted:

"Maybe you should invite MJ for Christmas!" It was Bruce. Natasha smacked him and Wanda elbowed him. He shrugged. Peters face lit up and quickly rushed to his room.
Tony chuckled.

"Such a good kid"