CHAPTER 16

Tony was rushing his way towards his lab, in need of a suit. Before he could even think about what suit he should have. An explosion bombed the side of the building

BOOOOOM

Debris was flying through the air, and dust suffocated the atmosphere. Tony cough and swept the dust away from his face and clothes. He looked around carefully, his eyes beady, searching the room. Then a small paper was flying in the air, swaying forward and back. Tony watched it peacefully, slowly grabbed it off the floor when it touched the ground.

Kindest Regards for your building, but this was much fun! By the way, Spider-man is with us, or should WE say. . . Peter?  See you soon! ~ Vulture and Doctor Octopus.

Tonys eyes widened. 

"No. . . Please no" Tony cried silently. He ran his hands through his hair, brought them down and turned them into fists. He got one of his usual Iron Man suits and placed it on with a tap on his chest. The Arc Reactor turned on and bits of armor appeared onto him. He was ready.

He went outside to look for everyone, seeing if they have suited up or not. Judging by everyone faces, they were all curious of what was going on. Natasha walked up to Tony with anger in her eyes, Tony shot it back.

"Tony, what is so important that we had to suit up?" Said Natasha annoyed. Her hands were on her hips and her foot was tapping on the floor. Tony was not impressed either, his eyebrows raised and he to had his hands on his hips.

"Spider-man had been captured by both The Vulture and Doctor Octopus. These both are very dangerous villains, and they needed to be stopped. Spider-man is strong but can be defeated. We can't have two super villains on him like that" Tony debated. Natasha took a step back and stood next to Clint and Bruce, finally putting her hands to her sides. Then, she looked around.

"Wheres Peter?" Her eyes still scanning the entire area. Tony spoke quick.

"At the cemetery, he wanted some time with her" His voice was weary and upset, he was very worried about Peter and prayed in his mind that he was okay.

"We should go check on him" Bruce added, he was already moving before Tony stopped him. 

"He needs some time alone" All nodded before Steve walked in drunkenly. He was swaying, tripping on air. Hiccuping and vomiting in the nearest bin. He smiled drowsily. The alcohol has really kicked in. 

"I wanna help" Steve hiccuped. He raised his hand in the air which instantly fell, he was so weak for a Super Solider. "I got this" He smiled. All the Avengers tried not to laugh.

"No Steve, you stay here. Don't move" But Steve has already passed out on the couch, snoring like a baby and had a hand covering his eyes. Tony smiled to himself but was in superhero mode again when he realized what he had to do.  All the Avengers (Except Steve) Left the Stark Tower, to save Peter! Wait. . . Spider-man!

There was some sort of address on the card Tony has found, but he wont show it to anyone and would only show evidence by his mouth. 

"It's in New York, the top of Times Square Tower.  It's going to be a blood bath if we don't get there quicker, everyone could be killed by mass destruction" Tony said anxiously. He was not going to let anything happen to Peter, if something did happen, someone is going to pay. He will get his revenge. The flew their way to New York in a jet and messaged Fury about the mission. He agreed but would want further reports later on.

"Guys, were about to land" Natasha called out. She was in the cockpit, searching and keeping an eye out below while Clint was flying the plane. Tony, Bruce, Wanda, Natasha and Vision flew out of the jet. Making their way towards Times Square. The people below were looking up, their faces amazed of what they are seeing, pulling out their phones and capturing every moment they have just witnessed.