CHAPTER 4

Today was the day came to school, today was also the day where Peter felt like he could literally die.
If he didn't get the internship, his dreams would be shattered. He tried to dress 'formal' which is something he didn't normally do. He wore some black jeans and a short sleve, collared up shirt. White. Black and white, yeah, that was a nice combination. Peter smiled at his success and wore his converse.
He went to the kitchen and found Aunt May up early.

"Suprise breakfast!" She said happily, Peter jokingly skipped his way towards the kitchen and did a little courtsey. Aunt May plated some semi-burnt pancakes and suprisingly some good eggs.

"May."

"Whats up?"

"This" He stated "Is the best thing you've ever cooked" She smiled and flipped her hair.

"Youtube has it's advantages" She scanned Peter from head to toe and smirked. "dressed formaly, huh Pete?" Peter blushed slightly.

"Well, ya know, the Stark thing?" He said hesitantly. Aunt May laughed.

"You will get it, this is already a great first impression. Good luck Peter" she said nicely. Aunt Mays comments always made Peters heart warm, she was literally a second mother to him. She gave him a hug and kissed his forehead. Peter smile melted. Today was gonna be his day.
"I larb you Peter" She grinned.

"I larb you too May" Before he left, he gay his Aunt a quick kiss on the cheek and rushed for the door. Aunt May knew he was going to get the internship, in fact, she felt it. He deserved it.

"I love him" She whispered to herself before getting on with her daily life, smiling and remembering all the memories with Peter.

-------------------

Peter had gotten to school super early to prepare himself for the day. His palms were sweating and he'd always had to rub them against his jeans.
He revised everything they had done so far yesterday and pleaded to god he had been chosen by a teacher to continue to the next stage.
He looked at the time, 8:23. Seven minutes left till the school bell rings so he decided to walk around the school to relax a bit. Then someone was rushing down the hallway, bumping into Peter along the way. He dropped his files and tablet which suprisingly hasn't shattered.
Peter quickly bent down and helped the guy out.

"shit. I'm sorry" Peter recognized that voice.

"Holy shit! You're Tony Stark! Man I love your work, your robotic engineering is amazing!" Peter exclaimed. Tony scoffed in surprise. I've heard that voice before, seems like it was only yesterday. Tony thought to himself.

"You've heard about my work? Don't you like my superhero stuff?" Peter opened his mouth to say something but then quickly shut it. Thinking about the words he's gonna say.

"no, I absolutly love your superhero work! But it's your engineering that stands out because without it, how would you make that suit?" Peter smiled at his reply and so did Tony. The bell rang. I wish my chat with Tony Stark never ended Peter thought.
"Anyways, goodbye Mr. Stark, see you around!" Peter said before rushing down into his class.

"Bye kid" Tony called after him. "What a good kid" Tony continued with his regular life and was going to assess some kids.

It was lunch and Peter hasn't been talked to yet. He was getting pretty worried, well, Tony did go class by class but he just hasn't reached Peters class yet, had he? These thoughts were rushing through his head like a race track.
Then, as he was minding his own buisness, enjoying lunch with his friends Ned and MJ, a trio of girls walked up to Peter giggling.

"Hey Peter" A blonde girl said. The other two girls behind her giggled.

"Uh, hey?" Said Peter shyly, he didn't really know how to talk to girls. MJ did not approve, she picked up her lunch and walked away. "MJ wait" He reached out but then another girl with strawberry blonde hair held onto his hand.