CHAPTER 6

Peter went home, he didn't bother swinging around as Spiderman. He didn't care about eating or doing his homework. He just went on in life. As he entered the door, he was expecting something to blow up or Aunt May standing at the door with her arms open. He wanted to hug the air, hoping that Aunt May would wrap her arms around his. He missed her so much.
He ran to his room and sat on his letting out all the anger, the pain and the sadness inside of him. The ache of his ribs started to throb.
If Aunt May was here, she would treat it, she would look after him, she would take him out to his favorite Thai resturant and have something Larby. But she wasn't there to do any of those.
He took out his phone and found 45 messages. Only from two people, MJ and Ned.
35 from MJ. 10 from Ned, all relating into the theme of 'are you okay' 'do you need help?' 'want me to come over?'
He threw his phone and cried himself to sleep, thinking about all the memories he's had with Aunt May.

As Peter was sound asleep. He heard his phone ring. He moaned as he got up, his face dry from the tears that has shriveled up, his lips shaking from the amount of times he has cried, his ribs and stomach paining and throbbing from Flashs stupid kicks.
He checked his alarm 7:34. He had a long nap.
He ran to the other end of the room and picked up the phone, it being slightly cracked, he didn't care.
Funeral services was the caller. He quickly picked up.

"hello?" He said quickly and anxiously. The guy was grumpy and seemed like he didn't want to talk at all.

"Peter Parker?" He replied, his voice annoyed.

"Yes that's me! Where is the burial?" He answered.

"It's in Brooklyns Cemetary, it's at the far, left side next to the big grave stones"

"Oh my god, thank you" He quickly hung up and ran out of the house. He picked up some flowers along the way and ran to the cemetary. He slowed down as the big grand gates stood above him.
It seemed to cripple around him, he shrugged and pushed the gates opened.
He followed what the man said on the phone and searched for her gravestone. Scanning and skimming each one until finally, Aunt May
He rushed over and dropped to his knees. His hands shaking and his lips quivering. He couldn't take in the sadness and the anger.
He beginned to yell out a loud cry. At first fustration and guilt then just sadness and silent prayers.
He placed the flowers on her grave and continued to cry more, mumbling memories of the two had together. As soon as his sadness and anger calmed down, he began to talk of all the memories of both of them had together. He let out a happy cry when he'd talk about the funny moments, hoping she'll laugh too.
Peter talked about his adventures as spiderman and his internship with Tony. Everything that has happened after Aunt May died. Then, he had to say goodbye.

"I'll see you soon Aunt May" He silently cried. Then he walked off and went on with his life.