CHAPTER 14

It was Christmas Eve and everyone was setting up the entire tower with Christmas decorations. The living room was covered with lights ans signs. Steve and Peter were baking and cooking for Christmas Eve dinner. Tony was standing there, handing out orders then always over looking Peter and Steve.

"Love your two boys?" Somebody said over their shoulder. Tony jumped and turned around. Natasha was there grinning. Tony slightly blushed.

"What?" Tony said with a quizzical face, trying to lie as best as possible. Natasha rolled her eyes.

"I meant Peter and Steve" Tony looked back and saw Peter and Steve joking around, Clint coming up to them and ruffling Peters hair. They made jokes and wished each other a merry Christmas Eve. He loved the smile on Peters and Steves face.

"Yea." He whispered. "Wait, what? Noooo" Tony giggled. "I meant Peter" Natasha nodded before turning away before fixing more decorations.Tony walked his way towards the 3 boys and placed a hand on Peters shoulder.

"Wow, this smells amazing" Tony complimented. Peter had a cute smile on his face.

"Yea, but it was mostly Steves cooking that made it smell good, but I'd like to take credit too" Peter said happily. He had a good reason to be happy, this was his first proper Christmas, when he was with Aunt May, she really couldn't afford decorations or cooking bills. But they usually had a great time watching Christmas movies. Their tradition was The Grinch.
He sighed slightly before quickly trying to brighten his mood.
Tony chuckled, he really loved to see Peter happy, oh he couldn't wait to show Peter his Christmas present! It was going to be big!

"So is MJ, coming tomorrow?" Tony teased, raising an eyebrow. Steve laughed slightly and leaned back on the counter to listen.

"Yeah, man, I'm kind of worried" Peter stuttered. He really was, first, he didn't know if he got the right gift for MJ, second, he didn't really know how to open up about wanting to be her boyfriend and third, he didn't want to seem like an absolute rich dude so she didn't know what to get.
Steve patted his back.

"Don't worry Peter, things will go great" Steve reassured. Tony gave a nice smile to Peter and a thankful one to Steve before turning away to give more instructions. Peter and Steve turned back to their cooking, gossiping about MJ.
Back with Wanda, Natasha and Bruce, they were still arguing on which idea to do. They were doing angry whispers at each other and continously slapped Bruce. He was the ultimate victim.

"C'mon! My idea is the best one!" Bruce said childishly.

"No. Yours is stupid, mine is better!" Wanda fought back with her words. They fought like cats and dogs but more like children and children. It was truely embarrasing.

"Guys stop! We have to come to an agreement. We will do the mistletoe later on, with a nice slow dance and exchange gifts. Hows that sound?" She whispered, her tone fed up. Bruce and Wanda nodded in agreement, before they could turn away to get back to work, Clint popped up out of no where and intruded the chat.

"What ya guys talking about?" Clint said. They quickly straightened their backs and held their breaths.

"Nothing!" Bruce said before all three were walking off. Yet again, Clint was left clueless. He looked towards Vision who just shrugged. Clint grunted, he really wanted to know what they were talking about.
Later on, everyone was sat around a grand dinner enjoying the food that Peter and Steve (mostly Steve) have prepared. A lovely Turkey, some mashed potatoes, a nice garden salad. There was some vegetables with garlic butter and other small appetizers.
Everyone munched away the delicious food, sharing talks on the table and laughing at peoples comments. It seemed like a great Christmas Eve. But tomorrow, they don't know want to know what's about to happen.