*Nati didn't come with us because she was on a date with Enzo. She'll come later to the pack.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LATER THAT NIGHT...

*Everyone gather together at the clearing that was in the middle of the pack houses, there was also a platform. Andres and Annette go stand on the platform in front of everyone, and Christian took me there too. Christian start talking and everyone went quiet and listen. There was hundreds of people here, Nati and Enzo was here too.

 There was hundreds of people here, Nati and Enzo was here too

(Nati's dress)

-Christian: Now ure Beta has some wonderful news that he'd like to share with everyone. Andres?

*Andres takes Annette's hand and step in front.

-Andres: Thank you Christian, as Alpha Christian was saying, I have something special to reveal, well we actually.

*He says as he puts his hand around Annette's shoulder.

-Annette: My mate, your Beta female, is pregnant.

*He says with so much pride, everyone cheered and looked happy, especially Andres parents. As they get of the platform Andres parents run to Annette and hug her and Melody started saying how good of an aunt she's gonna be.

 As they get of the platform Andres parents run to Annette and hug her and Melody started saying how good of an aunt she's gonna be

(Andres parents, Mr and Mrs williams)

*Then Christian step in front again and silence everyone. He turned his head and looked at me.

-Christian: Come by my side baby.

*He extend his arm to me as he smiled, I take his hand and go stand by his side.. then he put his hand around my waist.

-Christian: As some of you already know, this is Natasha Morel. She's been working with me for a while now, and we started dating too.

I gather everyone here to tell you that the same respect, obedience and loyalty you have to me.. you should have it towards her too.
She is ure truest Alpha female, this stunning woman standing by my side is my soulmate.