"It was just at the beach, he wanted to go out last night but I was busy so we changed it to tonight." I explain and  screams.

"I've known it from the start that this was going to happen. I swear I can feel te baby kick with excitment." She really over exaggerates and I laugh very loudly as I pull on my dress and fix it across my chest.

"That's not even possible yet." I say back.

"Shut up." We keep talking as I get ready and start to describe my dress and outfit to her.

"What shoes are you wearing?" She asks and I look down at the flat black heels.

I describe them to her and she gasps.

"I love those heels, I wore them for a photoshoot once, they're so comfy." I laugh as she shouts. Checking the time I realise it's alost half past so I have to tell Kaya I need to go which makes her scream, rush her words so I don't understand what she says and she hangs up.

I grab my denim jacket that I wore out last night and a black clutch bag filled with all of my stuff that I need for tonight. I run back into my room a spray some perfume over my body and spray some more deoderant just to make sure I don't smell.

Just as I look in the mirror and fix my make up and hair, a knock comes to the door. 

I quickly breathe in and out, composing myself and then leave to answer the door. I pull it open slowly, as the man standing holding a bouquet of pink roses and some chocolates.

"Hi!" I say too excitedly which makes me mentally slap myself for sounding like a crazy person.

"Hi." He says back smiling wide making me smile back at him, as he hands over the pink roses and chocolates to me. 

"I phone Kaya and asked what you favourite flowers were and she said pink peonies but they're out of season, so I asked what was your next favourite and she said pink roses were your second favourite. And she also scream at the end of the phone call that I better get you chocolate." He smiles brightly at me as I take the flowers and chocolate out of his hands and move out of the way to let him.

"Come in, Ill quickly put these in a vase." He comes inside as I go into a cupboard and get out a tall vase. I pour in the gorwth mixture for the flowers into the now water filled vase before cutting off the ends of the flowers and place them into the vase, fixing them a little then place them onto one of the small shelves at either side of the tv.

"Thank you for them, they're beautiful." Neymar looks up at me before standing up from the couch, becoming slightly taller than me.

"Not as beautifl as you." The words spill out of his mouth easily making me blush and look at him straight in the eyes.

"Very smooth. Well done." I say and he laughs as we walk out of m apartment.

------------------------------

Our date went perfect in my opinion.

He took me out to this really, really fancy resturant and paid for everything, the moment we walked into the resturant I immediately said I would pay for my meal, but he refused. Which made me purposely buy the cheapest thing on the menu.

We're now walking along the beach, hand in and. My other hand is holding my heels and bag. Neymar did offer to hold them but I didn't let him. He just paid for a very expensive meal for me. He doesn't need to hold my things for me as well.

"Scout, I hope you know I really like you." Neymar suddenl speaks up after a few minutes of walking, just listening to the sound coming from the Rio streets and the ocean crashing to either of our sides. 

As he says this, I can't help but feel like this is going to fast, like what happened with Jason. I know Neymar is nothing like that, but the thought of moving to fast just terrifies the pee out of me.

I go to speak but he cuts me off.

"No, ever since I met you Scout I knew that you were different. You're nothing like any other girl that has ever known who I was. Usually they're all in it for the fam, but you're not. Davi adroes you, you're amazing. I know you probably don't want to be in a relationship right now. But I really do like you Scout and I hope you know that I'm willing to do anything."

"Anything?" I ask teasingly, feeling like tears are coming to my eyes.

"Anything."

"Go jump into the ocean." I say and he sits down his shoes and take off his t-shirt and starts running towards the water quicker than a  snap of my fingers which makes me scream to stop him.

"I was joking Neymar, you don't need to do anything like that for me. You're like making me cry." I wipe my eyes and look up at him. He walks towards me, still shirtless may I add before placing his hand onto my cheek, tiliting my face up to look at him.

"You look beautiful when you cry, you look beautiful every single second of the day when you smile, when you laugh, when you've not go make-up on, when you're tired. Your beaut could make Miss Universe jealous." His eyes are twinkling in the moonlight.

"I like you too Neymar." I admitt making him smile wide. He places his hand on my hip, pulling me closer to him.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks making me let out a small giggle.

"That never stopped you before." I say making him laugh and connect our lips together.

My hands automatically go to his hair, running my fingers through it.

After making out on the beach we pull away from each other and Neymar look down at me with a large smile across his face.

"Wow." He whispers.

"Yeah, wow."

-----------------

I love this chapter.

I hope you do as well.

Please comment, vote and follow me.

I love looking at my notifications and seeing you all voting and commenting.

It makes me so happy.

love you xx.