After a while I discard the third option and then take a picture of both outfits and send a text to Kaya.

To Kaya

Need help, pick and outfit please xxx

From Kaya

I'd go with the lace. Why? xx

To Kaya

I have a date xx

From Kaya

OH MY GOSH I KNEW HE WOULD FINALLY GROW A PAIR AND ASK YOU !!!

To Kaya

How did you know it was Neymar.

From Kaya

Because I know you like him.

To Kaya

Shut up.

I put my phone back down and put the red dress which I'll probably wear tomorrow for the interview day I have tomorrow. 

I go in for a shower and strip out of my running clothes and climb into the shower, taking my hair out a it's bun, lettng the cold air hit my body before th warm water covers me. Goosebumps cover my body as the water covers my hair and I start to wash myself.

Once fully washed I climb out of the shower and wrap my hair up into a towel and star to dry myself. I also apply a body lotion all over my body which makes my legs tingle because I just shaved them.

I put on my robe and take all of my make-up bag and a mirror out into the living room, along with my hair dryer and straightner.

I do my hair first. Doing my best to dry it straight after apply some de-frizz to my hair. My attempt is good at drying my hair, it's slightly straight, just a kink wave to t but it'll be easy to straighter. I plug in the straightners and wait for them to heat up before spraying a heat protectant on my hair.

Because dead hair aren't nice.

I straighten my hair and hair spray it to keep it in place before doing my make-up.

I apply primer and foundation, concealer and a powder to set the make-up. I then apply eyeshadow primer and cover my eyes with cream shadow from MAC which is a champange colour then I apply a colour close to that over the cream shadow. I then get a light brown colour and a small fullfy brush and I brush it into my crease then add a light colour in the corner of my eye. A thin band of gel eyeliner and lining my water line with a black eyeliner.

My cheeks are next so I hollow my cheeks and apply bronzer under my cheekbones and then apply a highlighter to the tops of my cheek bones.

I then line my lips with a red lip pencil and fill them in with a bright red lip stick.

My phone then rings so I pick up and I quickly pick it up.

"Hello?" I ask

"Scout, it's me Kaya. I couldn't help it. Tell me more about your date." I hear her laugh and I can't help but laugh as well before putting the phone on speaker and walk into my room and get dressed.

I pull on my black bandeau and a pair of high waisted plain black under wear while still talking to Kaya.

"How did he ask you?"