Prank Gone Wrong

Prompt: from snowdrop74, could you do a Amaya and Zari story where Charlie and Amaya are pranking Zari into think their each other and Zari can't tell the difference but the prank goes to far which result in Zari getting upset about it?

It started out as a mistake, a simple and plain mistake, it wasn't even Charlie or Amaya's doing! After a particular mission, Charlie had lost her voice to Ursula, yes, the sea witch, and let's just say Zari mixed up the shapeshifter and her girlfriend.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

"Amaya, I didn't know you and Sara were back already!" Zari grins as she walks into the kitchen to see who she thought was Amaya fixing a cup of herbal tea, who was still in her costume from earlier.

Charlie turns and looks at Zari questioningly, but then smiles and nods.

'She must think, I'm Amaya.' Charlie comes to the conclusion.

"Hey, I have to go finish up with Ray, but we'll talk later, yeah?" Zari asks.

Before Charlie could answer, Zari is pressing a kiss to her lips and then backing away, before Charlie could even react.

"Bye, sweets." Zari smiles, pressing one final kiss to Charlie's cheek and dashing out, passing by Amaya who was standing there in shock.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

See, Zari's mistake. And oh, how one little mistake turned into a full out war. But there is an between the mistake and the war.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"You kissed my girlfriend!" Amaya accuses once Charlie got her voice back.

"Well more like she kissed me." Charlie shrugs.

"I'm going to kick your ass! And you certainly didn't stop her!" Amaya threatens.

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't blame me, she moved too quick. Besides, she thought I was you. Not me." Charlie explains.

"Obviously! She wouldn't just kiss you out of the blue." Amaya huffs.

"I resent that statement. Besides, it's not my fault she can't tell the difference." Charlie scoffs.

"What difference? You're literally me. There are no differences to tell." Amaya sighs.

"Lovers intuition? Or does that not exist in you love birds?" Charlie challenges.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

God, Amaya should've just ignored the challenge. But of course, she didn't. Thus making the match that started the first blaze of fire.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"Hey, Amaya." Zari greets, her eyes never straying from the video game as Charlie( who she thinks is her girlfriend) walks in.

Charlie doesn't say anything as she kneels in front of Zari and pulls her in for a heated kiss. Zari drops the video game control as Charlie rests her hands on the side of Zari's face.

"What was that for?" Zari grins, looking up at Amaya(Charlie) as she stands back up.

Charlie shrugs and then walks off.

"Wait that's it?" Zari pouts.

Charlie thinks and then signals Zari to follow her with her pointer finger suggestively.

"I'll wrap things up her, meet you back in the room in 5?" Zari smiles widely.

Charlie nods.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/