I Play To Win

Prompt: from AllyIsBack, Zari and Amaya are playing lazer tag with the rest of the Legends and Amaya and Zari are on different teams, Zari comes up to Amaya, kisses her, then proceeds to shot her, then walks away smirking

"Alright, guys listen up! For today's team building exercise, no powers. I'm serious. I will know." Sara says seriously, pointing to each of the Legends.

The team murmurs in a agreement. 

"Alright, I'll be Captain for Blue. Ray, you'll be Captain for Red. Let's spilt them up! Ray, you pick first." Sara says excitedly.

"Nate." Ray picks.

"Amaya." Sara picks.

"Zari." Ray picks next.

"Mick." Sara picks next.

"Wally. Wait, now the teams are uneven." Ray says as Wally comes over to his side.

"Gary's meeting us there." Sara adds.

"This seems very serious for laser tag." Wally whispers to Zari.

"You haven't seen us in action yet." Zari chuckles.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"Amaya. Amaya!" Zari whispers carefully as she treads into Blue teams area, trying not to be caught by anyone.

"Don't move, Z." Amaya says as she trains her laser gun at Zari.

"This is what I get for trying to be a romantic." Zari grumbles as she turns around her hands up.

"This is a trick." Amaya excuses.

"Darling, you got the laser trained on me." Zari points out.

"Fine. What do you want?" Amaya ask skeptically as she tucks her laser gun away.

"A kiss. I miss you." Zari pouts as she walks toward Amaya.

"Really?" Amaya ask as she wraps her arms around Zari's shoulders.

"Yeah, I hate being on opposite teams." Zari says with a sad face as she wraps her arms around Amaya's waist.

"You wanna get out of here?" Amaya grins as she leans in to kiss Zari.

"Most definitely, but." Zari whispers as her lips ghost over, Amaya's.

Zari and Amaya stand there in the hot and sweaty laser tag game room, lips locked in simple, but passionate kiss.

"But what?" Amaya whispers back as they pull away, foreheads leaning against each other.

"I have to finish beating  the Blue team." Zari says with a smirk as she backs away slowly.

That's when Amaya feels the vibrating of her vest, signaling she's been hit.

"Zari, you cheater." Amaya exclaims.

"And the winner is, BLUE TEAM! The high scorer is, ZARI!" The PA announces.

"Sorry, babe. I play to win." Zari laughs as she walks off.

"Ass." Amaya mumbles.

"You love me! And I love you!" Zari cheers.

"That I do." Amaya whispers with a smile.

Author's Note: vote and comment/message me prompts. also check out my other stories! see ya!