Just In Case

Prompt: Zari and Amaya share the feelings for one another, just in case the final battle against Mallus doesn't turn out well.

"Hey, Z." Amaya says as she grabs Zari's arm as her and Wally were walking together.

"What's up babe?" Zari smiles happily, despite everything that's going on, turning to look at Amaya and away from Wally. 

"Could we talk for a second?" Amaya ask.

"Yeah, Wally we can meet up and tinker around the engine room later, yeah?" Zari turns and ask him.

"Music to my ears, Z. See ya." Wally jokes before speeding away.

"I'm all yours." Zari shrugs to Amaya.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"Is everything okay? You seem like you're on the edge of your seat." Zari ask carefully as she sits  down on the edge of their bed, Amaya standing their in front of her. 

"We're going to face Mallus, and we have no idea what to expect or even how powerful he is." Amaya starts off.

"Hey, whatever happens, whatever we face, we'll deal together." Zari reassures.

"I know. I know, Z. I just can't help but think the worst, you know? And if the worse comes to past, there are somethings you should know." Amaya sighs.

"Is this where you break up with me?" Zari jokes nervously.

Amaya immediately sits down next to Zari, taking her hands into her own.

"No, no, that's the furthest thing from my mind. I love you, Zari. More than anything in the world. I'm so glad that we've gone through the adventure together, time traveling. I won't lie, somedays I use to regret setting foot in this ship. But, that all changed the moment I met you. You've made me complete." Amaya confess as she fiddles with Zari's hands.

"I feel the exact same way, Amaya. I love you, too. You're my everything and more." Zari sighs as she brings Amaya hands up, kissing them reassuringly.

"If we get back-." Amaya starts to say.

"No, there's no if. When, when, Amaya." Zari says strongly.

"When we get back, maybe we could discuss our future more." Amaya offers.

"More? Like what?"  Zari questions nervously.

"Marriage, kids, our place in the world after this. I want a life with you and more, Z." Amaya smiles.

"If I can have all that with you, the most amazing woman in the world, I can't wait." Zari sighs happily.

"I love you." Amaya sighs as she pulls Zari into a tight hug, burying her face in her shoulder.

"I love you, too, baby." Zari whispers as she squeezes her.

They didn't know what their battle against Mallus would hold, but whatever happened, they knew that they loved each other with every fiber in their body. And there's nothing that'd change that. Their love was boundless, their love is endless. No matter what the future hold.

Author's Note: wanted to post this before the season finale tonight of Legends of Tomorrow. And sadly, it's confirmed that a beloved Legend is leaving the show, and I hope that it's not Amaya or Zari. I can't afford to lose anymore favorite characters now that Thea is officially gone. So, here's hoping. Stay tune for an official update Wednesday!