We're Sleeping Together, So We Might As Well Sleep Together

Prompt: from SnowAllen2226, Zari had a nightmare about her brother. Amaya heard her screaming. Amaya hold Zari until she falls asleep, but she also fell asleep. The team saw them sleeping together (the opposite way)

"Khaahar." Zari's brother, Behrad, whispers.

"Behrad." Zari whispers back, staring in awe at her brother.

"Why didn't you save me, Khaahar? I thought you loved me." Behrad questions.

"I do, Behrad. You're my brother, of course I love you." Zari rushes out, reaching out for him.

"But you couldn't save me, sister? After everything we've been through, you let me die!" Behrad yells at her, backing away from her.

"I tried Behrad! I tried! I'm so sorry." Zari sobs.

"You didn't try hard enough, sister. You let me die." Behrad spits out harshly.

"Please don't go, brother. Behrad, Behrad!" Zari screams and plead. 

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"Behrad!" Zari wakes up screaming, sitting up quickly.

Zari looks around her room and drops her head into her hands, a sob ripping from her body. 

"Zari? Are you alright?" Amaya ask softly as she opens her bedroom door, peaking her head inside.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Just go back to sleep." Zari answers quickly, turning away and sitting on the edge of the bed, her feet touching the cool floor. 

"Z, are you okay? Your distress carried. I just wanna make sure you're okay." Amaya says softly as the doors shuts, kneeling behind Zari and rubbing her back comfortingly.

"It was just a nightmare." Zari brushes off. 

"Obviously more if it's shaken you." Amaya points out.

"I dreamt about my brother, Behrad. He was angry that I didn't save him, that I let him die." Zari confess.

"You did everything that you could, Zari. His death is not on your shoulders." Amaya comforts.

"But it is, Amaya. I wasn't strong enough." Zari cries.

"Zari, you are the strongest person I've ever met. Do not think other wise. A.R.G.U.S. killed him, not you." Amaya says strongly as she lifts Zari's face, making her look into her eyes.

"Can you stay? Just for tonight. I don't wanna see him like that again." Zari pleads.

"I'll stay for as long as you need, Z." Amaya says with a small smile.

Zari offers a small smile as she lays back down, slipping underneath the blankets. Zari pulls back the blanket and pats the spot next to her. Amaya smiles as she scoots under the blankets, facing Zari.

"Sleep." Amaya whispers softly as she moves a piece of Zari's hair behind her ear.

Zari nods and turns around, showing Amaya her backside. That night, they both pretend that during the night Amaya doesn't scoot closer to Zari, or that even later in the night, Amaya wraps a protective arm around Zari as well. 

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"Hey guys, Sara's calling us-. Oh, man." Wally rushes out when he opens Zari's door, his sentencing falling through as he sees their position.

Zari and Amaya wake up, seeing their own interesting position. Zari on her back, with Amaya cuddled into her chest, Amaya hiding in the crook of Zari's neck.

"Dude, what is taking so long! Oh, this is interesting." Nate exclaims as he pops up right next to Wally, equally shocked at Zari and Amaya.

"Hey, is everything okay here? Hey! You guys look cozy!" Ray smiles happily as he stands next to the guys.

"God, I'm not drunk enough for this crap." Mick mumbles as he walks by taking in the boys' shocked faces and Amaya and Zari on the bed, shrugging it off as he keeps going on with his day,

"Hey! Is there a reason why we're gathering in the doorway of Zari's room? Beat it!" Sara snaps in her captain voice as she sneaks up behind the small crowd. 

The boys quickly scramble away, mumbling apologizes as they disappear.

"Thanks, Sara." Zari says.

"Take as long as you guys need." Sara nods as she walks off, the door sliding shut behind her.

"So, that was interesting." Amaya sighs.

"You guys really need to learn how to knock on this ship." Zari chuckles.

"Now I see how you feel." Amaya chuckles as well. 

"Thank you, for last night. I needed this, I needed you." Zari says.

"Always, Z." Amaya smiles, as gets up from the bed.

"See you out there." Zari nods, as Amaya walks out and leaves her room. 

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"So are you guys sleeping with each other?" Wally questions with a huge grin.

"I don't know, honestly. We didn't talk about it." Zari shrugs.

"You should. There's something there, I promise you that." Wally says before speeding away.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"Zari needs someone." Ray blurts out to Amaya.

"Excuse me?" Amaya questions as she turns to look at him.

"Zari needs someone and that should be you. You would be good for her, Amaya." Ray adds before walking off.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"So, it seems everybody has offered their two cents on us." Zari says casually as they get ready for bed, Zari slipping underneath the blankets.

"And you? What do you think?" Amaya questions as she turns off the bathroom light and lays down in the bed as well.

"I mean we're kinda already sleeping together, maybe we should I don't know, go for it." Zari shrugs.

"I'm in if you are." Amaya says.

"I'm in." Zari says quickly.

Author's Note: here's it is! vote and comment prompts. check out my other arrowverse stories on this account. and have a great rest of the week!