*I didn't want the day to end without talking to him. After the moment we share we didn't have the chance to talk, and I need to know what's gonna happen between us now... I need to know where I stand for him.

*That's why I texted him a few minutes ago, he said he was in his room. I asked him if we could talk, and he said it was ok because he couldn't sleep anyway.

*And so now it's 11:30 pm, he said he'll be here in 10 minutes, and that was 20 minutes ago.
Maybe he's showering or something.. Or walking towards here already. Should I go see him? I don't see the harm in going to his room. And so I decided to go.

*As I get closer I notice that the door is half open. I get to the door and leaned my head in the room knocking real quick on the door with a smile on my face. But as soon I did that I regretted it.

-Me: Can I come i-

*I didn't finish my sentence because there was Darla in a lingerie that doesn't cover anything or left anything to the imagination, sitting on and kissing a half naked Christian.. he only had boxers on. My smile vanished when I saw them, I couldn't believe my eyes.

*As they hear my voice they both turn there heads and look my way. Christian's face went pale, maybe because I discovered he was lying to me all this time, who knows.. Darla just smiled at me. I could feel my eyes getting watery.

-Darla: Don't you see that we are busy?

-Christian: No we are not. It's not what it looks like I swear.

*He says pushing her to the side, and standing up.

-Darla: It sure is what it looks like to be, we were about to have sex.

-Christian: Thats no-

-Me: I'm sorry to have bother you.

*I say running back to my room. As I get in I lock the door and lean my back against the door as I slide down with one hand still on the knob and the other on my chest, tears start to come out and I cover my face with both my hands and keep crying.

 As I get in I lock the door and lean my back against the door as I slide down with one hand still on the knob and the other on my chest, tears start to come out and I cover my face with both my hands and keep crying

-Me: I'm so stupid, he was never interested in me, he just wanted to play with me. Oh my God and I was falling for him and all his lies, he's obviously still fucking her. How could I have been so dumb.

*I say to myself crying some more.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

*Christian's Pov*

..20 minutes ago..

20 minutes ago