Chapter 48.

A/N! READ 🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

It's My Birthday! 😩✊

Also, who likes Tyga? Well, go to my profile and you'll see a new story called, "Act Like You Love Me."

And, if you want me to write a Diggy story, comment on this line.

Sorry it took me so long to update.

We're extending the book as far as we can!

So, I know y'all love this book, so I'll get the chapters as far as I can.

Enjoy ;)

Jamel lifted Joshua's shirt and kissed down his chest. Joshua was trying to push him away, their parents were downstairs. Jamel grunted when Joshua grabbed his junk. Joshua felt himself get hard at the sound that grumbled up his throat.

"I want you." Jamel growled in his ear. "Now."

"F-Fuck..." Joshua mumbled, biting his lip. "Yes."

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Jamel smirked when Joshua pushed him away from him. Mel walked to the door and his sister and Marie came inside, jumping on the bed. Jamie waved at Joshua, blushing. Mel's face turned red when she did that because it looked like Josh had no problem with it. Marie waved at Mel and Mel smiled at her.

"Wassup, Marie." Mel smiled, hugging her. "Jamie, y'all can leave."

"Rude ass." Marie chuckled. "Bro, Dad said come downstairs."

"Okay." Josh said. "Bye Mel."

Jomel didn't want him to go, but he didn't have a choice. Jomel walked him out the door. They stood in the hallway. Mel kissed Joshua.

"I love you too." Mel smirked. "Bye, Sexy."

Joshua smiled, walking down the stairs. Mel turned around, seeing his sister was gone, but Marie was there. Maris switched her thick hips towards Mel. She threw her arms around his neck and leaned up to him level. Mel gulped, he didn't really like her, but she was tempting. She thought he liked her and she was going to jump at the chance to have him. Don't forget that Harry and Imani are not only downstairs, but her parents. Jomel looked at her.

"Uh, what ya doing?" He said in a awkward tone. "Ha, you can't do that."

"Why? Cause you're fucking my brother?" She laughed, referring to Joshua. "Look, we can do this real quick and no one will know."

"Yeah, except me." Joshua growled, busting the door open. "I knew you would try something. Wait til I tell Mamma!"

"How about we all go downstairs and tell them how you had sex with Steven on their bed." She smirked. "I go down, you're faggot ass coming with me."

"Hey, watch your damn mouth!" Jomel scolded. "How y'all blackmailing each other? And who's Steven?"

"Look, he's no one you have to worry about." Joshua assured. "I don't care, they know I'm not a hoe that's trying to fuck someone their brother is interested in."

"You can't handle him!" Marie yelled. "Why do you always get the good ones?"

"Because I don't open my legs for anyone, but who I love!" He yelled, grabbing her up. "I loved Steven, but he's dead! We had sex twice. That's it."

Jomel couldn't help, but to get jealously someone invaded something he was suppose to. Jomel instantly got uncomfortable standing there. Marie winked, walking to the door.