Chapter 36.

Chresanto walked through his old neighborhood. He looked around and called Jacob over. He decided to begin to look for his younger brother, Horus. Chresanto knocked on the door to the house. The door slowly opened and Chresanto peeked his head inside. Jacob held onto Chresanto is fear.

"Babe..." Jacob said, squeezing his arm. "You know in the movies where people are yelling don't go inside!"

"Yeah..." Chresanto said, prying Jacob's arms off him. "Why?"

"They would do that right now!" Jacob snapped. "I'm not going into a dark house to get raped in my butthole."

"Oh shut up, Jacob." Chresanto laughed. "I grew up h-"

They felt a gush of wind and jumped. The were pushing inside by the wind and the door slammed closed. Jacob tried to open the door, big it wouldn't turn.

"I told you!" Jacob cried. "I hate you for this."

"That was so cool!" Chresanto smiled. "Let's go upstairs."

"...." Jacob said nothing, he just looked at him like he was dumb. "..."

"What?" Chresanto said, glancing at him. "C'mon!"

"We're not white!" Jacob said. "Black people run and make it out, white people go investigate and get raped by a serial killer!"

Chresanto shushed him when he heard a squeaking noise. He saw at the end of the hall, a rocking chair was rocking back and forth. Jacob closed his eyes and fell into Chresanto. Chresanto walked to it and stopped it.

"See, it was wind.." Chresanto said. "Whoa, I never knew there was a closet here.."

"It's dark..." Jacob said. "Let's go home."

"I am home.." Chresanto said. "It's just...something doesn't feel right..."

"MAYBE BECAUSE WE GOT PUSHED IN HERE BY WIND!" Jacob yelled. "IF I DIDN'T LOVE YOU, I'D BE GONE!"

Bats flew out the closet and Jacob screamed a high pitched scream and jumped on Chresanto. Chresanto held onto him and Chresanto walked towards his old room. He walked inside there, carrying Jacob.

"This is where we first made love..." Chresanto smiled. "I remember that day."

"Aww... But let's be real here, I don't want to die in this room." Jacob said, jumping off him. "I'm too pretty to die...and get raped."

Chresanto shook his head and grabbed Jacob's hand and walked him out the room. He heard chatting coming from the secret room in the back.

".....They're gonna find me?" A males voice said. "Huh?"

"No. Just stay here." They person answered. "Someone came inside and the boobie traps went off."

"So, someone may be in this house?" He growled. "What do you want me to do?"

"Find them and kill them." The person growled. "H-"

Jacob was so scared he stepped back and the floor creaked. Chresanto grabbed him and hid him in the shadow and they crouched down and watched four eyes glance over there.

"....They're near..." Someone whispered. "Look for them."

Jacob couldn't believe that was happening to him. Jacob hid in Chresanto's chest. Chresanto grabbed his phone and face it down so the glare wouldn't show. He slid his iPhone bar up and it showed a screen where you can dim it. He dimmed it and opened an app. It flashed red and blue lights on the car outside and he plugged his phone into a speaker. He covered Jacob's mouth so he wouldn't scream. Just as the mystery person was about to walk their way, Chresanto pressed the button. Jacob jumped in fear as the person fled and ran out the back door. The other person looked at them and growled.

"Who are you!" He yelled. "Why are you trespassing!?"

"Why the hell are you in this bitch!" Chresanto yelled, flicking the light on. "I own this property!"

"No!" The boy said, but turning around. "My faggot brother does."

"....Horus?..." Chresanto said, his eyes widening. "Hell no..."

"Chresanto.....?"

Horus looked at him and ran out the house. He exited out the same window as the other person. Chresanto chased him out, lifting Jacob out the window. Chresanto chased him, throwing his car keys behind him.

"Go home!" He demanded, about to turn the corner. "I'll be fine.."

"Ain't gotta tell my Mexican ass twice." Jacob said, opening the car and getting inside. "Fuck that white shit."