Chapter 29.

Jacob watched as Harry was staring at Imani while she cooked. She had music in her ears, listening to Looking For You by Kirk Franklin. She jumped to the beat, singing with it.

"Harry." Jacob said. "Listen to me."

"Okay." He said, not looking at him.

"I'm sorry." He snapped. "I fucking apologize."

"I f-"

"I want to take a trip to South-Asia." Jacob smiled. "Tap Imani."

Harry hurried and tapped Imani and she took the head phones out her ears and looked at us. She was mad we interrupted her music.

"We're taking a vacation!" Jacob squealed. "South Asia!"

"Okaaaaayyyyyy." She twerked. "It's lit."

Little did they know, this is where they will be seeing Chresanto.

Chresanto walked along the river and thought about the revenge he wanted to take on Lieutenant Browne. He hated the fact that he left him to die.

"I'll stab him in his esophagus." Chresanto said to himself in a vile way. "I'll kill him."

Chresanto watched a plane land on the island. He sighed, he always saw one, but they never let him on. He doesn't look clean. He rolled his eyes and walked away in despair into the jungle. But? Maybe of he stayed a little longer, he would realize who was stepping off the plane.

"Wow." Jacob smiled. "Look at that river."

"Welcome to survival camp." The attendant smiled. "We will provide you some tents and other necessities."

"I'm gonna go pee." Harry said. "Whe-"

"The jungle." She laughed. "Leave a trail."

"Okay."

Harry walked into the jungle until he found a tree that would fully suit him. He began to pee, but heard noises behind him.

"Who's there?" He snapped.

He finished peeing and walked forward, looking behind him. He ran into something. Someone.

"Chresanto?"