Chapter 39.

Imani trembled as she lifted his head and started crying. Why wouldn't she be attached to someone who have her her first child? Remember when he tried to get her back, well, let's just say, he stopped that.

"Help me..." He said, crust forming in his eyes. "I've been looking for you...I-I..."

"Imani...?" Harry growled. "Are you fucking serious?"

"What?" She panted, looking up at him. "You don't want me to help him?"

"No! I want you to get the fuck up and help him, don't cry!" He yelled. "He needs help!"

Harry knew what role he played in this. He knew she loved him and she loved him just as much. He had nothing to be jealous about. Craig knew his past antics weren't gonna work, but that doesn't mean he would ever stop.

"Please..." Craig said, gagging. "My throat is filling with saliva!"

Craig was panicking. He blacked out on the spot. He was ready to give his life to God, but Imani wouldn't let that happen while he was this young. She opened his shirt and saw how thin he was. He stopped eating out of depression.

"Hand me my purse." Imani said, panicking. "This has some supplies."

You remember that suction thing your mom put in your ear to suck water out if it, when you were younger? She had that in her purse. She placed it at the back of his throat and sucked all the saliva out his throat. She grabbed a clean, sterile needle and collected some blood to test in her mini blood pressure machine.

"Really low..." She said, getting her head in the game. "Call 911 while I get all the saliva from his throat."

"Someone in the store is already calling." Harry said, forgetting they were in a baby store. "They said they're around the corner."

"Okay, he's returning consciousness." She said. "I think that he needs chest pumps, I'm not strong enough to do it, Harry..."

"Alright."

"Make a fist and cover it with your hand." She instructed. "Do five then check for breathing, if you hear gargling, he's attempting to breath."

Harry did what he was told to do. After pumping, he listened for gargling, but didn't hear any. He looked at her and shook his head, then continued. He listened and heard gargling. He did it a couple more times.

"I'm gonna collect the saliva now." Imani said, getting it out. "Keep doing it.."

Paramedics were standing there, watching two people bring him back to life. Imani stuck it down his throat! and got the last of the water out. She switched to new gloves and grabbed his tongue to make sure it wasn't blocking his airways.

"He's coughing!" Harry smiled. "He's back! You did it!"

"No..." Imani smiled. "WE did it."

Harry kissed her as the paramedics lifted his body on the strec her. Craig watched the two kiss and his eyes filled with fury, but he knew she was happy.

"Whew." Imani panted.

Meanwhile, Jacob was sitting upstairs painting his toes. He didn't care how gay it was, he liked that his feet were cute. Jacob heard the doorbell and he rolled his eyes. He forgot he invited Daniel over. Chresanto was in the kitchen with Horus. Jacob growled at them and he opened the door. Daniel walked inside, smelling like pure shit and bad decisions.

"Whoa!" Jacob growled. "Take your clothes off right now and take a shower."

Daniel plopped down on the couch and sighed. He was too depressed about Rayan's death that he didn't know what to do. He loved him so much.

"What's the point?" Daniel sniffed. "What's the point of living without him?"

"Your funk gonna burn a whole in my new white sofa." Jacob yelled, pushing him on the floor. "Spread your cheeks on Chresanto's slippers."

"Hey!" Chresanto smirked. "Don't turn this over on me. Hi, Daniel."

"Mmhm." Daniel acknowledged.

Chresanto looked at Jacob. Jacob forgot to tell him that Rayan died. He sent Daniel a cute smile and slowly walked in the kitchen. He sat on the island in the kitchen.

"Remember our friend Rayan from back in the day?" Jacob said, looking at him.

"Yeah...?" Chresanto said. "I played ball with him not too long ago.."

"Whoa. He's dead. The fuck? Were you playing with a ghost?" Jacob said. "I knew your ass brought a ghost home when you went looking for your hoodlum bro-""

"He's dead!?" Chresanto yelled. "Daniel, why didn't you tell me my bro died?"

"What?" Daniel snapped. "My husband didn't die, our son Rayan did..."

Jacob, Horus, and Chresanto all looked at each other. They didn't know they had a son.

"Ooooohhh..." They all said. "Sorry for your lost."

Daniel just snarled at them and took his shirt off. He was going to take the offer on the shower. He threw his shirt to Jacob. It landed on his head and he silently fanned himself, freaking out.

"Oh my God!" Jacob said, throwing it off him. "The smell, I taste it!"

They laughed at him. They watched Daniel's shorts and then underwear fly to the bottom of the stairs. They then heard the shower running and him singing.

"Put you on repeat, play you everywhere I go. Everywhere I go, play you everywhere I go." Daniel sang. "Yeah....wanna put this song on Replay!"

"Not Zendaya..." Horus said, biting his lip. "She is fucking sexy. I met her one time and her ass w-"

"Ew." Jacob said, walking out.

Chresanto shook his head and looked at his brother. He was dogging down the food he gave him. Chresanto was worried about him, covered in tattoos and such. He didn't want his brother to get in trouble.

"Who was feeding and watching over you?" Chresanto said. "Who was that scary looking man?"

"Um..He's my...friend." Horus said. "He helped me grow."

About an hour later, Horus was asleep in the guest room. Daniel fell asleep downstairs. Chresanto took his clothes off and got in bed with Jacob.

"We haven't had sex in a minute." Chresanto said. "Can we?"

You know from there, it was on a popping.