Chapter 46.

Jacob walked with Chresanto to the lowest part of the school. Chresanto sat in the janitor's office and patted next to him, indicating he wanted Jacob to sit next to him. Jacob shyly smiled at his new lover. Chresanto kissed Jacob, leaning on him. Jacob's back hit the cold floor, shivering in lust, lust Chresanto brought out of him. Jacob moaned, sucking on Chresanto's plump, pink lips. Jacob felt Chresanto slip his hand under Jacob's shirt and Jacob jumped. Chresanto blushed, jumping off him.

"I'm sorry, you make me want you so damn bad." Chresanto said, moving slightly away. "But, maybe we should get to lunch before someone says something about us."

"Chresanto? Look, I don't feel comfortable with hiding us." Jacob growled. "I know you have a image to keep up, but Craig said that he didn't care!"

"Craig doesn't, but what about the whole damn world?" Chresanto growled. "They think it's a sin, but we're here to love one another!"

"I know that, but look..." Jacob smiled, grabbing Chresanto's face to look at him. "I'll always love you."

Jacob kissed Chresanto as Chresanto smiled. They stood and walked out the closet. They saw people looking at them, but they didn't care. Chresanto walked inside the lunchroom. Chresanto got nervous when Myles eyes landed on him, but Myles just let out a sigh and a smile. He was glad that they finally got together. Chresanto watched Craig look at them, holding onto Imani as he rubbed her growing belly. No one could notice that she was pregnant. Craig smiled and winked at them, turning to Imani. She smiled at him, watching Harry stare at them. Imani looked away when she felt Craig glare at her.

"You still like him, don't you?" Craig snapped, getting highly upset. "I'm giving you a damn baby, not him."

"He turned me over to you and I let you get me pregnant!" Imani snapped. "Who do you think?"

Craig instantly felt bad when she turned away from him. She heard her crying and sighed. Craig pulled her to him, kissing her cheek. He watched her blush at him and he smiled, knowing that she forgave him. Craig smiled at her, showing her his teeth. She loved that they were different and he had no intentions with changing it. Craig watched Harry storm out. Imani stood up, running after him.

"Harry!" She yelled, running down the stairs. "What's wrong!?"

Harry stopped when she said that. He turned around and looked at her like she was crazy. Harry shook his head and tried to walk away again, but Imani grabbed his arm again. Harry glared at the ground, having too much respect to direct it towards her. Imani dragged him into the bathroom, which was awkwardly vacant. Imani locked the door and looked at him.

"I don't even have to ask you what's wrong, cause I know what''s wrong." Imani said. "I would date you, but Craig has my heart right now! Harry, I know you can treat me better, but something is telling me not to leave him."

"I love you, Imani!" Harry yelled. "He's gonna fuck up and I'm gonna jump right into your life."

Harry grabbed her face and pressed his lips against hers. Imani held onto his forearm as she melted into the kiss. Harry pressed his forehead against hers and they smiled at nothing. Harry didn't know she was pregnant. Harry looked at her and walked out. Imani leaned against the door and slid down it. She was head over heels for two people. One better than the other, but she was pregnant by the other one.

In modern day time, Chresanto was laying under Jacob as Jacob laid his light body on top of Chresanto's, both sleeping. Imani was downstairs, braiding Horus' long hair. Harry was in the kitchen, fixing their babies some milk. Harry carried the small baby, pulling his sweatpants up. Imani finished Horus' hair and he smiled and thanked her. Harry handed her the boy and Harry had the girl.

"Baby, I need someone to watch the babies because we have to go up the hospital and I can't bring them." Imani said. "Who can we find to watch them?"

"My hsuyaujs...." Harry mumbled, turning away from her.

"What?" Imani snapped. "Stop playing."

"My cousin."

Imani rolled her eyes, Harry took them up the stairs, into their cribs they kept inside the house. Harry came back down the stairs and kissed Imani. They fell on the couch. Imani felt Harry's member spring up, hunting for some baby making. It wanted to impregnate her again. Harry looked at her.

"Imani, we have to go to the room to fuck right now." Harry said, lifting her up. "I want you to have more of my babies."

"Oh Lord." Imani chuckled. "Fine."

Harry kissed her neck, walking up the stairs. Horus stood there, watching them walk up the stairs. He rolled his eyes, nearly vomiting. They forgot he was sitting there. Harry threw her on the bed, making sure not to wake the babies next door. He slid his hand in her underwear, toying with her sensitive bud. Imani reached in his pants, making his huge member spring up. She grinned at it, biting her lip. He took off her clothes, laying on top of her. He only slid his head in when Imani let out a scream.

"What?" Harry panicked, jumping up. "Why are you staring over the-"

Andy was standing by the door, holding their babies.